Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Do they really beleive these riots will win confidence?

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    Looks like the WH and surroundings are under attack by rioters tonight. Something better happen and soon before this grows to unmanageable.
    that black DNC mayor won't provide PD to block off an area >>> the Secret Service has a limited authority around the WH complex ....

DC is not a state and has no National Guard - if that mayor keeps f____king around he'll find the city under FED control >>> shouldn't take more than a single word from Trump ....

Yesterday I was chatting with a distant relative of my family(he married my sister-in-law’s cousin). His parents and siblings live in Chicago and the rioters were approaching his family’s neighborhood. He showed me a short video clip that his brother sent him showing multiple Hispanic men, all armed, and at the edge of the neighborhood ready to defend the area from the rioters.

People are beginning to fight back against this.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Quote Originally Posted by 91CavGT View Post
    Yesterday I was chatting with a distant relative of my family(he married my sister-in-law’s cousin). His parents and siblings live in Chicago and the rioters were approaching his family’s neighborhood. He showed me a short video clip that his brother sent him showing multiple Hispanic men, all armed, and at the edge of the neighborhood ready to defend the area from the rioters.

Hate to see it come to this...because sooner or later someone is going to get hurt...killed ….more than they already are.

But people are slowly getting tired of this kind of two legged wildlife....and in particularly coming to their homes..to the suburbs...and will defend...

People are going to learn what 2A is about.

My concern is that this leftist we have here in Virginia as a governor will use/misuse this as a reason to further disarm people across the board who had nothing to do with what happened in the inner cities....

In short..he will protect the rioters/looters/anarchists...in like manner to their blame game at Charlottesville. Ishmaelites.
    He will do what they think is logical and reasonable ….deny people the ability to protect their homes and families....and thus ceding the field to the organized rioters.

And then like the virus..keep these limits on the people ..forever..

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom

The rioting that has plagued Europe has finally come to our shores. It is going to be interesting to see how long it lasts.
    Make no mistake......this was by design and planned.

No doubt in my mind now. Definately planned and financed. THIS IS INFACT .... A COUP!
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Quote Originally Posted by 91CavGT View Post

that was the Little Village neighborhood >>> it's a no-go area at all times for blacks - Latin Kings - blacks need to bypass or face death - the looters weren't crazy enough to try anything there ...

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    No doubt in my mind now. Definately planned and financed. THIS IS INFACT .... A COUP!
    Yep. Glenn had one of his reporters on the ground in Minneapolis. There were actually 2 groups there. First group were the peaceful marchers. Second group were the agitators. Guess which group didn't want reporters anywhere near them while they were staging?

He will have the reporter on tomorrow's radio show. A "spontaneous protest" doesn't have pallets of bricks and Molotovs staged in strategic areas. Now, they are calling for the "protesters" to branch out and start breaking into homes and businesses outside the city. So far, it's been quiet in my AO, however, Antifa and BLM are known to be in Missoula.We have seen Antifa and the John Brown Gun Club at our local private range(they are being watched closely, and reported if seen now). I will tell you, someone in this group is either ex-mil or ex-SWAT. They had their <crap> together, and moved like water.
    Μολὼν λαβέ (Molon labe), “Come and get them!”

Nobody owes you anything. You're only entitled to what you worked for.

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." - Optimus Prime

I'm starting to get the creepy feeling this is not gong to end well, nor any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    I'm starting to get the creepy feeling this is not gong to end well, nor any time soon.

Phase 2 - either going to be over very quikly with ANTIFA slinking back into their hole and hoping not to be tracked down - or - the shooting starts >>>> Prez Trump laid it out - no more namby pamby pussy mayors or governors - get the crap under control or I will ....

if you were watching the activity in the DC city park next to the WH - the signal was given and the gas was deployed and the troops advanced - no more BS or discussion ......

I wish he hadn't giving states all the authority. They apparently aren't grown up enough to handle it. Trump will fix this.
    Unfortunately he is taking the hard step that he hoped not to have to do and federalizing the National Guard and Military to handle internal terrorism. That's a shame his hand is forced into this.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!