Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Do they really beleive these riots will win confidence?

Target store chain has had enough of being singled out for abuse & ridicule by the looter protesters >>>> temp closing 170 stores in the near ghetto metro areas ....

different Target stores they just started walking out with loaded carts - **** YOU Target - cops were buzy - Target emloyees couldn't/wouldn't say Boo ....

Bongino says this is no Long a protest. This is a coup!

https://www.foxnews.com/media/dan-bo...oss-the-nation
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

This is a coup!
    yeah it is
    now for the master counter puncher to swing into action:

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/attor...stic-terrorism

not at all a surprise to me, more of a confirmation :

Antifa 'mapping' started a long time ago.
    Q
    leftards going to be shocked when they go strait to Gitmo as terrorists / enemy combatants.
    no bail, no friendly liberal judge to let them out with "community service".
    they're about to find out that military tribunals quite a different courtroom
    wonder if this is why the did all the expansion at Gitmo.

They just went after the Alamo.. Met with armed Citizen resistance blockade.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    They just went after the Alamo.. Met with armed Citizen resistance blockade.
    Well, if the police are not going to, or are being restrained from doing their jobs, SOMEONE has to step to the front. If this thing isn't brought under control pretty soon, but continues to spread, its going to lead to a civil war/ revolution/race war, or maybe a combination of all three. But, yeah, I agree with others who have so stated, its been brewing for a long, long time for myriad reasons. Maybe the fester is about to burst. May Heaven have mercy on us.

Well I and others here live in Texas................the Alamo is the most important shrine in Texas and I dare say in the Nation........once the news gets out in San Antonio I can promise you people will drop what they are doing and assist in protecting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    Bongino says this is no Long a protest. This is a coup!

https://www.foxnews.com/media/dan-bo...oss-the-nation

he sure was fired up with the Hollyweirds donating $$$$$ to bail out the riot attackers - cut the throat of cops and they post bail to get them out & about again ....

I just got a blurb in my email from fox that the rioters are moving on smaller towns and some rural town court houses. Wake up everyone. It's time to lock and load and be vigil. It's spreading like a wildfire now. Civil war is beginning!
    Rioters are chanting, civil war has started!

Edit to add.... Now it's being reported that these riot supporters are staging pallets of bricks in small towns for the rioters.
    Last edited by Camouflaged; 05-31-2020 at 05:55 PM.

Dallas just did a curfew for downtown, so they'll be pushing the punks into the burbs where they'll be shot by fed up family men.
    Common sense is so uncommon nowadays it ought to be reclassified as a super power

Forgive them father , for they know not what they do.