Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Do they really beleive these riots will win confidence?

Default Do they really beleive these riots will win confidence?

The protest have morphed into destructive riots. Nothing justifies this. 16 plus states cities have emerged into riots now and it looks to be growing. This has to stop!

Protests are one thing but when you start burning the country down, that's a whole different scenerio.

What's disgusting is these progressive liberals are doing this and blaming conservatives and Trump. How the hell do you rationalize that?
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

bunch of Antifa shipped in from other cities behind lots of this.
    standard communist / leftist strategy - agent provocateurs
    infiltrate the mob and stir up the "useful idiots"

All day last Thursday something was just gnawing at my innards. A very uneasy, unsettling feeling that just would not go away. Now, this protesting and rioting, and it continues to grow and spread. Who can know where, and to what, it may/could/will lead? I must admit it does have me a bit on edge.

Quote Originally Posted by explo72 View Post
    bunch of Antifa shipped in from other cities behind lots of this.
    standard communist / leftist strategy - agent provocateurs
    infiltrate the mob and stir up the "useful idiots"
    It's a combo of Antifa and BLM.
    Μολὼν λαβέ (Molon labe), “Come and get them!”

Nobody owes you anything. You're only entitled to what you worked for.

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." - Optimus Prime

I would bet by this time all the real ringleaders are well known by law enforcement, not local or state but federal. They have had plenty of time, opportunity and past events to know who they are and who is financial supporting them. Believe me, it will have to be federal law enforcement to institute any justice because local and state politicians (democratic) aren't going to raise a finger to quell the riots, now or in the future.
    Local protesters here in Austin shut down IH35, main north/south hwy, for about two hours. As far as I know there weren't any arrests made. Uh. this is a liberal city just to let everyone know.
    These protests might just have an opposite effect than what the organizers are trying to achieve though......by hurting the chance of a democratic president in 2020. Good chance those protesting aren't going to vote any time at all.

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

The masses are motivated by the flat screen TV they "deserve", last century it was a stereo with big speakers, I lived thru all that. The murder just provides their excuse.....
    =
    Make America under God Again
    *Putting*America*Back*Together*

Dident you hear... The most effective way to stop police violence is to steal a tv and burn down McDonald's.... amateurs...ppppppttttttttt

This is a consequence of the lock-downs that have been going on all over the country. The leftist government has created an army of malcontents. All it needed was the catalyst: George Floyd.

Quote Originally Posted by CENTEXDUDE View Post
    I would bet by this time all the real ringleaders are well known by law enforcement, not local or state but federal. They have had plenty of time, opportunity and past events to know who they are and who is financial supporting them. Believe me, it will have to be federal law enforcement to institute any justice because local and state politicians (democratic) aren't going to raise a finger to quell the riots, now or in the future.
    Local protesters here in Austin shut down IH35, main north/south hwy, for about two hours. As far as I know there weren't any arrests made. Uh. this is a liberal city just to let everyone know.
    These protests might just have an opposite effect than what the organizers are trying to achieve though......by hurting the chance of a democratic president in 2020. Good chance those protesting aren't going to vote any time at all.
    Unfortunately I get Austin news feed at the house here. What moron decided it would be significant to shut down 35 in Austin? That stretch of 35 is stop and go bumper to bumper already. Most folks that need to get thru are using 281 to the west, or the toll road 130 to the east and bypassing Austin entirely. So end result like you said, is that basically the liberals are only disrupting the liberals, nothing more.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    Unfortunately I get Austin news feed at the house here. What moron decided it would be significant to shut down 35 in Austin? That stretch of 35 is stop and go bumper to bumper already. Most folks that need to get thru are using 281 to the west, or the toll road 130 to the east and bypassing Austin entirely. So end result like you said, is that basically the liberals are only disrupting the liberals, nothing more.
    The "end result".......I Hadn't thought about it in that manner...........I feel better.