Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Taiwan anti air shooting own Chinese

Default Taiwan anti air shooting own Chinese

I saw some video of the Chinese aircraft getting shot down by Taiwan anti aircraft... They were reporting that it was aircraft and drones.

Sorry can't seem to find it at the moment. Well I guess the Chinese need another war!! Hope yall are all good.

https://youtu.be/AGXEYk_55Kg

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

I can only thank God we have Trump in the drivers seat. All the manufactured crap flung at him in the past three years, imagine hellery or biden, wait they are both part of this mess. Next we will find out the Minneapolis police officers were guided by an obummer supporter.
    =
    Make America under God Again
    *Putting*America*Back*Together*

I have seen nothing in the news about this.

The cops in Minneapolis will turn out to have done everything by the book....We have seen nothing of the body cam footage.

Having to go to jails to provide medical care on a regular basis, including county jails and State Prisons both private and public....I can assure you there everyone who wants out says "they sick" "I can't breath" " I need my seizure meds" Anyone surprised that when everyone is saying the same damn thing NO ONE BELIEVES you!!!!!

Watching the amateur video, I am mildly curious why the two officers that originally cuffed him end up across the street, and these other four enter the picture, and why it takes 4 trained cops to subdue a cuffed man. Never been LEO and respect and support them, but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express recently.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    Watching the amateur video, I am mildly curious why the two officers that originally cuffed him end up across the street, and these other four enter the picture, and why it takes 4 trained cops to subdue a cuffed man. Never been LEO and respect and support them, but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express recently.
    There were officers from 2 different departments.

The car they wanted to use to transport him was down the street from where he was taken into custody.

There's a video that shows them walking him down the street and he falls or collapses just about the time they reach the vehicle.

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    ...... but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express recently.
    Could it have been in Mandalay Bay? LMAO
    =
    Make America under God Again
    *Putting*America*Back*Together*

Quote Originally Posted by finris View Post
    I saw some video of the Chinese aircraft getting shot down by Taiwan anti aircraft... They were reporting that it was aircraft and drones.

Sorry can't seem to find it at the moment. Well I guess the Chinese need another war!! Hope yall are all good.

https://youtu.be/AGXEYk_55Kg
    Sorry finris, that is an old video, supposedly from the story line of some game clip. It was out a couple years ago claiming to be video of Hezbolla rockets being shot down by Israeli "Iron Dome" air defense units.

I looked all over in the Taiwan News and couldn't find it. Figured it might not be correct. The way the News has been lately we can't tell what they might tell us and what not.
    That being said I try and only post what I can find more than one source for and didn't this time. I don't watch the local or national news..

So much is fake news these days, it is difficult for any of us to make an accurate assessment of anything we see.

Yup
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.