Thread: Is Joe Biden ..the Ishmaelite herder that keeps on giving..

Default Is Joe Biden ..the Ishmaelite herder that keeps on giving..

Been hearing the latest gaff via Joe Biden and today watched the Fox News outlet on this Firestick apparatus for which I am still learning to use.

On this Fox News section there were several commenters on Joe's latest gaff to a black person concerning not being black if they vote for Trump.

I have refrained from commenting on this so as to further digest the significance of what I am hearing...

First off...let me say that I believe my vote is mine and mine alone...along with the decision/rationale as to how and for whom I will cast it.

I don't and won't have anyone telling me how to cast it...or for whom or what.

My vote is my vote ..mine alone and not an automatic default setting for someone else.

Too many Americans have given their all to preserve my right to vote....right...not privilege....

I don't have any use for any candidate telling me as did Joe Biden...that it is a privilege to vote for him or vote democrat....that it is an automatic default setting that we cast our vote as they so deem.

I have no use for anyone or any party telling me that I am to be "Herded" in that manner....that it is a privilege to vote for them and expected...taken for granted...a default..

Not thanks......not for me.

Is Joe Biden and the left....a bunch of Herders and now coming out in the open with this concept??? An bunch of Ishmaelite Herders ???

Da Tovarich???

Don't get all excited here on this ..because I can also hear the silence on the part of many many Republicans...on this..

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 05-23-2020 at 12:24 PM.

IMO, it is complete and total bull$hit. Biden is an idiot and spouts off what the dems have always beleived since the 60's when Johnson out out welfare for the masses. Put the blacks right back on the plantation IMO. Instead of picking cotton, they are now cashing their check. Still being told what they can and can't do.
    I think many are starting to awaken to this. Trump has done more for the blacks overall than any of the dems have, including obummer who was supposed to be their saviour. They saw what he did, and now biden is parroting the same BS. Time will tell, but I think this election is going to open some eyes as blacks shift their vote. Question is, how much influence will the illegals have?
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Biden is sinking into senile dementia. Right now he doesn't know what state he's in. If he assumes office he won't know what country he's in. If he makes it past 100 days he won't know what planet he's on.

If he should make it through four years he'll be in the Twilight Zone.

I think it's funny, after this horrific spew from Joe, Fox News Poll is
    saying that this increased his lead over Trump which according to fox, already had a 17 pt lead.. RIGHT!
    Who the hell are they trying to kid!

This whole fiasco is bs. Politics has left the public map. Race of any kind shouldn't even be a political point but everyone sure has made it one and that turns my stomach. The issues most important to people are jobs, economy and foreign affairs, and should be in that order.

As for my own opinion goes, all of these career politicians should be issued their pink slips and we should clean out the WH and start completely over. None of them are worth a damn. They are up there getting rich off the pubic. If it keeps going they way it has been, we are going to turn into Europe. Instead of American being a United States, every state will become its own country, which for some, it's not such a bad thing but as a whole, most states can't sustain themselves.

Our government has made a complete mess of this country. How the hell did we let it get this far?
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Says Invalid attachment

Agree with Camouflaged up to a point....though I am all for states rights...and not a strong overbearing Federal Government.

However ...I am not for states rights to the point of like New York or Kalifornia...that they become the overbearing default setting by which all the other states must follow their lead in everything. I don't like this kind of thing....this kind of "Herding."

For these states demand and maneuver/manipulate to get a bigger share of the Federal monies...and the rest of the states need to make do.

This has been a pattern often not talked about since before the US Civil War...with certain states protesting the most and getting more of the Federal monies at the expense of the other states.

And many of these more vocal states happen to be leftist states...

If states want to be independent..and self sustaining...they need this to not have heavy Federal Government control over them and their citizenry.

However....be warned.....

As Illustrated by Michigan and other leftist states...they too can become overbearing and Herding of their people...and reluctant to give up the power back to the people.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 05-25-2020 at 09:31 AM.

Defining ones self by race .or sex..or sexual orientation has become an observable/visible pattern to those awakened to the nature of "fallen demonic politics."

I believe this is often called identity politics....

What this is ...is divissive...not uniting

It is certain political parties carefully cultivating this for political lucre.....votes.....by identity politics....victimization politics.

However..I believe that some people are waking up to the very demonic, corrupt, and fallen nature of this modus operandi..

There are becoming a growing group of people out here about the very nature of this carefully crafted and cultivated division behind "Identity Politics."

Seems to me that Trump and company are beginning to break this template and expose these dividers for what they are. Some are beginning to see it for the " Ishmaelite Herding " that it is....

Bondage of the mind, soul, and vote.....or as some would appropriately put it.....plantation herding....put back on the plantation.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 05-25-2020 at 09:33 AM.

I have to disagree OT. IF PEOPLE are waking up to the herd mentality, then the herd would be deminishing, not growing.