Thread: Covid 19 treatment

Default Covid 19 treatment

Just thought some of you might like to have this. Not me or my treatment. I have no connection with this man or his clinic. This is not medical advise just knowledge being shared.

Dr. Vladimir Zelenko

My field-tested treatment regimen for high risk patients with clinical diagnosis is as follows:

Hydroxychloroquine 200mg twice a day for 5 days

Azithromycin 500mg once a day for 5 days

Zinc sulfate 220mg (or the equivalent of 50mg elemental zinc) once a day for 5 days

I also suggest the following prophylactic regimen for very high risk individuals:

Hydroxychloroquine 200mg once a day for 5 days, and then 1 pill a week until immunity can be shown or a vaccine becomes available.

Zinc Sulfate 220mg (or the equivalent of 50mg elemental zinc) once a day for 5 days, and then 1 pill a week until immunity can be shown or a vaccine becomes available.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/280690

That treatment compares very close to what has been discussed for a couple months now from various medical Dr's and facilities. The only ones knocking this are the left and MSM. They don't want a cure found. That would destroy the need for the vaccine.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

I'm not taking no pills or vaccine. My immune system is strong and I'll keep it that way naturally and in Gods hands, but thank you just the same! 😀
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    I'm not taking no pills or vaccine. My immune system is strong and I'll keep it that way naturally and in Gods hands, but thank you just the same! 😀
    "says for high risk"

I just read today in the news that Ivermectin ( horse wormer ) which kills parasites is killing the Corona virus all over the world in thousands of trials, including trials in Florida. Shilt! That means people will be making a run on the drug and there will be none left for the horses. Luckily, I keep a healthy supply on hand for my horses.

https://www.newsmax.com/us/ivermecti...r=01010262zios
    Last edited by Camouflaged; 05-23-2020 at 10:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    I just read today in the news that Ivermectin ( horse wormer ) which kills parasites is killing the Corona virus all over the world in thousands of trials, including trials in Florida. Shilt! That means people will be making a run on the drug and there will be none left for the horses. Luckily, I keep a healthy supply on hand for my horses.

https://www.newsmax.com/us/ivermecti...r=01010262zios
    Just put masks on your horses Cammie, and draw lines for them to social distance, they will be fine.

Ha, yeah, and they would hate me forever. They weren't bred for SD. THEY LOVE CONTACT SPORTS! Tee Hee!