Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Please pray for my friend

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Thanks for the update Bam, he will be in my prayers too.
    =
    Make America under God Again
    *Putting*America*Back*Together*

Thank you all so much, he needs a lot of prayers.

Prayers indeed.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Thank you all again for the prayers. Saw Rob today, he is weak and very thin and still in a lot of pain. The bozo doctors finally put him on an antibiotic, but it hasn't helped much yet. They told him one of the stents they put in can't be removed yet because one of the resorbable sutures hasn't dissolved yet. Maybe I'm an idiot , but most resorbable sutures I'm familiar with dissolve in a week, and this has been 3 weeks.

Anyway, he's taking the fenbendazole but it isn't helping much yet either, at least as far as his symptoms are concerned. Please keep him in your prayers.

Prayer out.

Cancer sucks.

Prayers going up
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Rob came over today , still weak and thin but he is eating better. Made him some deep fried catfish and cornbread. He is in much better spirits and stayed until 10:00 PM . We sat by the pond and had a campfire. He looks better, and didn't seem to be in hardly any pain at all , like he was last week , and he is taking the fenbendazole, said he needs more. I ordered him more this evening , along with the Vit. E and Vit B17. He has an appointment Monday, The doctors at UVA are pissed at the doctors at Sentara RMH , said he should have started treatments already, so he is going to UVA for his treatments , which is good news to me. RMH are quacks in my opinion. However, seeing his improvement in 1 week, on just the fenbendazole and no help from the doctors , I am encouraged. Of course , the prayers I think are the main reason he is doing better. Thank you all and please keep praying for him.
    Last edited by bambam; 08-01-2020 at 11:45 PM.

Great news Bam. Being in good mental spirits will go a long ways to helping him.
    Prayers continue
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

thank you, and continued prayers here as well.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Rob is back in the hospital, he has an infection . The doctors are now telling him he is no longer a candidate for radiation or chemo, they can give him some type of " supplement " to keep him alive for maybe 2 years. This makes no sense to me at all. His sister is going to talk to his doctors tomorrow to find out more.