Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Please pray for my friend

Sure sorry to hear this, bammer. Prayers sent...daily.

I'm so sorry for your friend. He needs to rethink the bag. It's not that big of a deal according to my ex MIL. She had both and said there was nothing to it and easy to get use to.
    Sending him our prayers.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Prayers sent as well, hope he tries the Fenbendazole and also keeps a positive attitude. Being a friend of yours, I'm sure he is getting the encouragement and amusement (carefully picked word :0) from you, he needs.
    =
    Make America under God Again
    *Putting*America*Back*Together*

Thank you all so much for your prayers. They are working !!!!!!!!!!!! Just talked to Rob, his tests from today were good, no cancer in the bone or lungs, just bladder and prostate , both more easily treated and survivable. He is thinking about going ahead with the chemo, but also the fenbendazole at the same time. I feel so much better , and thank you all so much for prayers, please keep them coming for Rob.

We, that are "of the body" know very well sincere prayer works. Preaching to the choir, but I had to put it in writing. Something about that and speaking out loud to the Lord declares my belief..... y'all understand this.
    =

Quote Originally Posted by Winni View Post
    We, that are "of the body" know very well sincere prayer works. Preaching to the choir, but I had to put it in writing. Something about that and speaking out loud to the Lord declares my belief..... y'all understand this.
    Amen .

Amen
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

prayed for you and your friend.

Rob is home !!!!! His kidney is draining, thank the Lord. 10 days and they didn't do a dam thing for him. He has an appointment on June 10, but he isn't going back there, maybe another hospital but not that one. In the meantime, I have the fenbendazole, Vitamin B17, Vit. E , we will be going all out for him. Please pray it works, he's been through hell these last 10 days.

The power of prayer, Part 1, in action. Lets go to Part 2 of our prayers with the fenbendazole....
    =