Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Please pray for my friend

Thank you all so much !!

Went to see Rob today. I didn't think he could lose any more weight , but he has. He's very weak, in a lot of pain, and his next appointment isn't for 7 days. The "doctors " have done nothing for him, and apparently the fenbendazole isn't working either. Please pray for him. Thank you.

Prayers going for Rob. For you as well Bam. Watching some go thru that is very hard on everyone.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Thanks backpacker. It kills me to see my best friend wither away, I feel helpless, and very mortal .

Totally agree brother. Watched both my mamaws go thru just that. And knowing not a thing you can do other than pray for them. But prayers are the best thing anyone can do for them.
    Stay Strong. Rob has a great friend in you and needs you now more than ever.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Couldn't say it any better than bacpacker, be strong in the Lord and in His mighty power. Prayers sent.
    =
    Make America under God Again
    *Putting*America*Back*Together*

I'm so sorry Bam. I watched my brother go out that way, from big and brawny to a little stick man, weak and frail. It shocked me every time I looked at him. He's in gods hands now, and what a wonderful place to be..

I never stopped praying for your friend and will continue for both of you.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Prayers continue. I had to endure the agony of watching my Sandy go that way also, a little at a time each day. I don't know which is worse, harder...having someone you're so close to, who seems in good health, to go suddenly and unexpectedly; or see them waste away a little at a time. In either case one can never be totally prepared for the final outcome. Its an anguish and a grief that goes to the core of one's soul, and God's strength, love and care is the only thing that can pull you through. I can attest that. He's always here for us, but we must be willing to turn to Him and ask His help.

I have a dear friend who's time seems to be drawing nigh. She's been battling a rare and aggressive form of ovarian cancer for a while now. The treatment she's been undergoing has delayed it, but the outcome is inevitable. She has decided to stop treatment. Her husband is having a very difficult time accepting her decision. I feel his pain, I've been there and I've never known such gut wrenching agony, but the time comes when we have to put their desires and wished ahead of our own, no matter how difficult. And we have to find a way to go on. I pray the Lord will provide a way for me to help Tommy through this.

very tough
    prayers sent

Thank you all so much ! I can't tell you how much your prayers mean to Rob and I .

Praying for your friend too , Beo .