Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Please pray for my friend

Thank you all so much. Talked to his doctor today, she is positive, but being in the healthcare field, I'm still holding my breath. Bladder biopsy results not back yet, Prostate biopsy still to come , but prayer is the most powerful medicine. Thank you all and please keep him in your prayers. I'll keep you updated.

Iíve known 2 people that had prostrate cancer and both survived with zero problems afterwards.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

That little joke went South when you wrote...she... Now I'm the asshole....lol

Prayers for your friend. Sorry, I just saw your request post.

On a side note, I'm not a guy so prostate is obviously no issue but, I've had both, bladder and colon cancer at the same time. I'm still here and that was in 91'. The Dr didn't find mine until he got in there to do a hysterectomy.. The tumor in my bladder was so big ( the size of a grapefruit) that it Wasn't seen on the scan. That was before MRI's. While removing that tumor, he found 3 smaller tumors in my colon from the discoloration and protrusion. Had 3" removed. That was the first and only time I'd been under a knife. Within a week after surgery, I was back on my horse, riding every day.

Have faith! If your friend is a God loving soul, he's in good hands, but you already know that!
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Ummm, 'SHE' meaning the Dr. Is positive....about the outcome!
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Ahhhh. Regardless. Prayers sent

Again , thank you all so much. No new news today, for some reason they did not do the prostate biopsy, no word on the bladder biopsy, he says he's feeling better. Gotta stay positive. Thank you all for continued prayers, I'll keep you up-dated.

Good to hear.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Bad news , Rob has advanced cancer . Prostate and bladder, they are doing tests tomorrow to see if it's in his bone. He is looking at loss of his bladder for sure , which he says he doesn't want to wear a bag. Chemo and radiation for sure, which he doesn't want either. Fenbendazole is looking likely. Sure hope it works.

More prayers going up.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13