Thread: Sen Burr FBI Raid

Default Sen Burr FBI Raid

couldn't happen to a nicer RINO
    proves to me that the B2 bomber (Bill Barr) is politically impartial
    love to see a RINO indicted since we all know the corruption is on both sides of the aisle

The FBI seized Republican North Carolina Sen. Richard Burr’s cell phone Wednesday night after serving a search warrant as part of an investigation into whether the Republican made illegal stock trades based on insider information about the coronavirus pandemic, a law enforcement official told The Los Angeles Times.

The Times reported that FBI agents served the warrant on Burr at his home in the Washington, D.C. area. Burr turned over his phone to investigators, according to the newspaper.
    https://dbdailyupdate.com/index.php/...rce=whatfinger

Heh, heh! If they really want to go RINO hunting, DC is a target rich environment. (Chuckle)

yes yes it is
    glad to see the first trophy hanging on the wall
    and he has now resigned as chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee - fantastic !
    that takes him out of the gang of 8

next in line for chairman would be Jim Risch from Idaho whom I don't know much about
    and Marco Rubio another RINO

would love to see it go to Tom Cotton
    Last edited by explo72; 05-14-2020 at 03:09 PM.

I'm glad to see them hit a RINO first, maybe second as well. That will show. E on more when the dems start getting caught up. It goes both ways and is t politic. Just eliminating corruption
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Apparently Burr isn't the only Senator the FBI is looking into.............Diane Feinstein is another......couldn't happen to a nicer gal........
    Maybe Director Wray isn't such a bad guy after all.

Nothing gonna happen. Just more feel good

I would still like to see some of those communist democrats perp-walked out to a waiting car. Let them whine and cry over that, until the next one. It seems like the republicans arrest other republicans "to be fair" and never get around to the democrats... Democrats NEVER arrest each other. Even if one of them was standing on the edge of a bridge looking at the water where his car just splashed down...
    Each one hopes that if he feeds the crocodile enough, the crocodile will eat him last W. Churchill