Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: prep locker at work...mostly foodstuffs

Default prep locker at work...mostly foodstuffs

Took scooter to and fro work tonight. Was cold coming home..damp. Glad to get my hands wrapped around a hot cup of coffee....and some chili too.

AT work I have obtained several lockers over the years...one of them has in it my shortwave set...spare batteries and also my Amateur Radio Walkie talkie both of which I did operational checks on them by tuning in to receive certain broadcasts tonight.

But in the back of my mind I have been getting a warning flag. Hope it turns out to be nothing but history will play this out as to Truth.

Now another locker contains food stuffs and baby wipes...some other gear...

It is the food stuffs which concern me...and gave me warning tonight. I have decided to update the food stuffs there and bring in more....slowly.

Something is telling me ...to restock this particular locker between now and the Election. Mind you now...one of the prime reasons I keep it is should I have to ride out a Hurricane at work.,..essential personel and that sort of thing...

Between now, with this virus business, and the coming election....something is telling me to restock and enhance the preps in this locker.

I discretely mentioned this to a few I know at work with a prepper mindset....that they might want to consider the same between now and the election...

I did not mention it to the Kardashian types...I want them to know nothing of my preps.

Also of concern to me is that as this virus lockdown continues ...I expect it might become dangerous to go to the grocery stores...to even get supplies with which to stock up.

I share these thoughts with the members here for their consideration should they have such facilities where they work.

My sometimes rabid non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 04-07-2020 at 01:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    Took scooter to and fro work tonight. Was cold coming home..damp. Glad to get my hands wrapped around a hot cup of coffee....and some chili too.

AT work I have obtained several lockers over the years...one of them has in it my shortwave set...spare batteries and also my Amateur Radio Walkie talkie both of which I did operational checks on them by tuning in to receive certain broadcasts tonight.

But in the back of my mind I have been getting a warning flag. Hope it turns out to be nothing but history will play this out as to Truth.

Now another locker contains food stuffs and baby wipes...some other gear...

It is the food stuffs which concern me...and gave me warning tonight. I have decided to update the food stuffs there and bring in more....slowly.

Something is telling me ...to restock this particular locker between now and the Election. Mind you now...one of the prime reasons I keep it is should I have to ride out a Hurricane at work.,..essential personel and that sort of thing...

Between now, with this virus business, and the coming election....something is telling me to restock and enhance the preps in this locker.

I discretely mentioned this to a few I know at work with a prepper mindset....that they might want to consider the same between now and the election...

I did not mention it to the Kardashian types...I want them to know nothing of my preps.

Also of concern to me is that as this virus lockdown continues ...I expect it might become dangerous to go to the grocery stores...to even get supplies with which to stock up.

I share these thoughts with the members here for their consideration should they have such facilities where they work.

My sometimes rabid non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom
    I've had the same feeling OT. There's something different about this that's hard to put a definition on. Yes, it's new in what is happening, but there's also something nefarious happening behind the scenes that we aren't even able to see yet. I am of the opinion that this emergency will last out another 18+ months, if we don't see the nation fragment into 3-5 smaller countries, based on ideology.

Let's hope everything blows over and we're just outliers.

Neutrino....

Agree..

It is that very sensing of a degree of Nefariousness which is guiding me in this direction...,.,agree.,.and well said..

Well done and well said...

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite.

OT, currently I am working from home, so the food at work thing dont apply right now to me. But normally I keep food stocked at work. Both to eat on there and to take with me in case of a bug out from work and possi let walk home 35 miles with just my GHB. I added to that stock in February for the same reasons you gave. Just a feeling I needed to up my stores from where they were.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

I think a lot of us are gettin' the same feelin'.

your GHB should have always been a "stay at work" bag >>> if you can store more all the better ...

what you expect to happen in regard to the election is anyone's guess - the best the DNC can possibly do now is Black Ops some ghetto mass shooting blamed on the KKK - get a race riot started ....

any ANTIFA crap isn't going to matter and they try all the election cheating they want >>> dead issue

after yesterday's WH Virus Press Conference it's almot a certainty the FED travel restriction come off May 1st - back to work - ELECTION NOT EFFECTED

your GHB should have always been a "stay at work" bag >>> if you can store more all the better ...
    My Redwing 3100 is set up as my BOB/GHB...and when traveling distantly and or far from home I take it with me. It is also the bag I take to and fro work daily....even on my scooter. The stash/cache/preps I am describing at work are in addition to this daily bag.

And yes....I too think the best the left/NWO types can do today is chaos manufacturing ..the blame game....,guilt politics...the same olde "Usual Suspects."
    And I think they are getting demonically desperate.

Which is why my thoughts came to this conclusion...that I need to up my preps at work.

I have stopped by the store on the way out today in doing some work across town...bought some canned goods to augment my present stores and divided them into two lots to be taken with me to work in the next couple of days. Will need to find out who has fresh Sterno fuel....locally. Will get more and transport in like manner...to my locker.

Thanks,
    Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite

Not a bad impulse to listen to OT.

I got something similar back in January... started slowly building up our pantry which had been intentionally diminished to rotate old stock out, so there was room for new. By the time average Joes were starting to freak out and hit the stores, we were all done with our restocking here. Your hunch to keep your preps at a high level through the election... I can't see that being a bad idea. That's five months away and a lot can happen in five months. It's probably safe to say, a lot WILL happen in these particular five months. I'd put money on it.

Watch your opsec around your "prepper" work mates. If one of them runs into a tough spot unexpectedly you may present an "opportunity". Also, keep in mind, people talk - some when they don't even realize it.

Over all, your inclinations are in the right direction IMHO.
    "The thing about smart people is they seem like crazy people to dumb people" - Stephen Hawking

I got something similar back in January... started slowly building up our pantry which had been intentionally diminished to rotate old stock out...By the time average Joes were starting to freak out and hit the stores, we were all done with our restocking here.
    exactly the same here, spidey sense went off early - us preppers are attuned to the changing winds more than the sheeple

It's probably safe to say, a lot WILL happen in these particular five months. I'd put money on it.
    amen to that

Same here as well just in time... My wife and I were were recently discussing current events (if you were a fly on the at my home you would die of boredom, our conversations are far and few between. We tend to complete each other and few words are needed) I explained that I had a certain peace about Corona but that something is going on that has me really paying attention, to my surprise she said she felt the same way. One night last week I had a dream that shook me. I won't bore y'all with details, but I will tell you that many times my dreams have turned out to be premonitions. I now carry two extra magazines on my person at all times.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.