Thread: your papers please

Default your papers please

freedom of movement is being curtailed
    your papers (state of residence) might get you either rejected or quarantined.

Here's a list of states that have travel restrictions on either out of state folks or even their own citizens.
    This can complicate getting to your BOL (IMHO you should already be there) or you're going to retrieve relatives or friends.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/trave...rce=whatfinger

Been waiting for this. Thinking my shipyard security badge will suffice..for getting to and fro work....should it come to that.

Went out to lady friends grave today and cleaned up...my parents grave too...not many people there...
    Will go back and put up her solar lights .on my parents grave too...as well as flowers. Both look much better cleanly edged with my manual edger tool and then swept clean.
    Took all that stuff down so the cemetery people can do their spring preps.
    I miss her.

Stopped by Wally World parking lot to take a quick look.. Not busy at Wally World today as on a usual Sunday. I did however note as was I previously told ..the number of latex gloves taken off and thrown to the ground of the parking lot. Did not go into Wally World.

Not much traffic on the roads as well out in this city.

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite.
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 04-08-2020 at 08:32 AM.

Who would have thought the when SHTF it would be such a slow roll of events. The good lord is watching over us and is giving us PLENTY of warning and time.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

I can tell you that Russian President PUtin has placed lock down. IF you don't have the travel documents to be out and moving. 1 year minimum in jail...NO civil rights, NO duprosscess of law go straight to jail....I got this with personnel communications with friends in Russia. Some said they have even heard 12-18 months depending....

We haven't even seen that here during WW2.

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

And look at where Russia is in the infection list...... of course (like china) what can you believe.
    =
    Make America under God Again
    *Putting*America*Back*Together*

Quote Originally Posted by Winni View Post
    And look at where Russia is in the infection list...... of course (like china) what can you believe.
    I would believe Russian Medical Personnel far quicker than the Chinese....

Russia and China both have countries that can be completely shut down....We don't, EU again free boarders and all that Jazz...