Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Splinter care????

Quote Originally Posted by driftz240 View Post
    Hahaha.. good logic flock. Went to urgent care today. They gave me some different antibiotics and Prednisone or something like that to stop the swelling. Going back tomorrow for an x-ray. But I worked all day and can almost run again.almost..?more of a drugged zombie mehhead stumble
    Don't worry about it. You're too darn mean and ornery to die from a little thorn prick. (Snicker, giggle)

Might have been close...lol it was going up my foot Monday when I went to urgent Care. Couldn't fit a gym shoe on. A few days of clindimycin????spelling?? And I'm ready to trail run in my barefoot shoes. It's amazing how in a apocalypse situation a freeking thorn needle can put your ass out of a fight or worse.

Quote Originally Posted by driftz240 View Post
    Might have been close...lol it was going up my foot Monday when I went to urgent Care. Couldn't fit a gym shoe on. A few days of clindimycin????spelling?? And I'm ready to trail run in my barefoot shoes. It's amazing how in a apocalypse situation a freeking thorn needle can put your ass out of a fight or worse.
    Yeah, sometimes the tiniest of things can kick a mud hole in your butt, then stomp the mud hole dry. Glad to hear you're on the mend.

Good to hear your improving. Sometimes it don't take much to screw things up.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

It would have probably killed me because there's no way in hades I would've went to the doctor over a splinter.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

i got it out. i cut it back open to inspect saturday cause i had doubted i got it ill...lol. i went to dr cause my little tow was as big as my big toe and red / hot and infected...lol