Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: walmart limiting shoppers

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    Any of you been hearing about shoppers being attacked in the parking lots and or their purchases being stolen..by two legged wildlife...??

Been hearing a couple of stories around here...even of people removing stuff from others carts while in the stores...

That is the one which concerns me...the "Entitlement Minded Two legged wildlife." Ishmaelites..

My Non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom
    Only a couple of minor incidents here, mostly involving the homeless going ape because people won't "share the wealth".

Dad did tell us it's getting testy in Spokane. He had to go out to pick up his insulin, and said you could feel the tension in the air.
    Μολὼν λαβέ (Molon labe), “Come and get them!”

Nobody owes you anything. You're only entitled to what you worked for.

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." - Optimus Prime

I have to head into town at least once a week, sometimes more in order to pick things up for family that have too many health problems to feel safe doing the trips themselves. Went this morning and Wally World has toilet paper! That is the first TP that I have seen at all on store shelves for nearly a month. As of this morning, I have not heard locally of two legged wildlife taking from others, but I expect it is only a matter of time before it starts.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

My bro in law had the meat he had picked to by taken out of his cart as he was shopping. Lives in Michigan.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Tension does not bother me all too much unless someone gets stupid....and or ballistic so to speak...now that bothers me...Two legged wildlife...

I've been in a few sticky situations......where in it is your training, knowledge, and or skills which make the difference...in coming home in one piece.or even coming home.

You don't forget that kind of thing....and don't like to be surrounded by what I call...two legged wildlife...in particular and for me....entitlement minded two legged Ishmaelite wildlife.

What concerns me greatly is that this caliber of two legged wildlife will be encouraged to so carry on …….manufacture chaos......for votes...for spin/news/propaganda....et al...across this nation between now and the coming election. Ishmaelites run wild...

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom