Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Early morning car trip....

Default Early morning car trip....

Fell asleep in my lazy boy recliner last night only to awaken here about 4 am.

Decided to put on a pair of blue nitrile gloves and go out to fill up my car as it is about half empty on the gasoline gauge.

Put three speed loaders in my shirt pockets ...my wallet reloads in my back pocket and my GP 100 In my pancake holster and went to gas up.

I figured 4 am was a good time to do this as much less traffic out and about and it was correct.

Filled up and then doffed my gloves after putting back on the gas cap.

Will check my various gas cans for my scooters and fill them up again early tomorrow...same time.

Will try to get my grass cut today...I hate cutting grass...and ironically have all these fancy yard machines...go figure.

Have a can of assorted spent brass in my garage ...will begin reloading that and putting it away accordingly...as well as what is left in my tumbler.

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Hardcore. When I wake up at 4am I close my eyes and head back to sleepy town

learned ages and ages ago >>> worst time to be out & about 2am to 4-5am - the dregs are heading back to crib and might be desperate to score something - looking at the few open joints alive that time of the morning ...

crowds aren't always the worst thing to avoid ...

Waffle House at 3am is a sight to see

Quote Originally Posted by driftz240 View Post
    Waffle House at 3am is a sight to see
    Best fight scene I have seen...Waffle House about that time Atlanta!!!! Only two of us "whiteish" folks there. Kinda funny when the more pigmented individuals look at you and try to give you hard looks and you smile at them....As my friend once said in some of these areas if your white and there, you are either a "serial killer" or a "cop"...They tend to leave you alone. For that to work you better have the cajones to back it up.

The Kettle is the same. See some weird stuff between 3 and 4am after a late night gig. After we load up, we all meet there or Denny's to have breakfast before heading home. Strange happenings go on after the magic hour for sure.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Oddly one night I saw a ghost jogger or the fastest runner on planet Earth. Fell asleep on my couch one night. Woke up about 3am. Had a feeling to look out the window. Seen a guy in running clothes run by..no biggy. Laid back down and realized what I saw dident look right. The guy had to be running like 25 to 30 mph. I popped my head back up and looked down the street and he was gone..weird. nothing to do with this topic but reminded me of it

I just received 4 of the 5 fuel cans I ordered, these are nice. One of my clients was ordering some for himself and I asked if he minded getting me some for whatever reason one didn't ship but is on the way. https://www.summitracing.com/parts/m...xoCjZcQAvD_BwE this is the style, not sure if this is the correct brand but 5 for $100 shipping included. You can't buy them anywhere at this price. I feel they will make a life difference in the coming Times.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Oh the stories of baby sitting at Dennyís at 3am!! When you are the only sober one driving a car full of drunks the police tend to let you go on about your business. They sure donít want to deal with the drama!!!
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

I've been getting a very similar jug at Rural King for $20. I like them, I can dump 5 gallons pretty quickly and they store well too.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13