Thread: underground war

Default underground war

I think there is an underground war going on right at this very moment folks. We all know about the deep underground military bases, the tunnels at our southern border, how the deep state uses them to traffic drugs and children. A lot of things tying together right now. Another HUGE tunnel discovered in San Diego, This month is child abuse prevention month .

And this from 2018 ;

https://www.military.com/daily-news/...derground.html

This Q post from 2018, " deeply entrenched " , also referring to child trafficking. 1964

Children are being Kidnapped, Tortured, Raped and Sacrificed
    Q
    !!mG7VJxZNCI
    28 Aug 2018 - 7:05:40 PM
    >>2772799
    Patriot -
    A little perspective…
    Patriots are dying to defend this great country and the FREEDOM she provides.
    Children are being kidnapped, tortured, raped, and sacrificed in the name of PURE EVIL.
    Stay the course.
    We are FIGHTING a deeply entrenched enemy.
    Think LISA BARSOOMIAN (Smile).
    2018 WILL BE GLORIOUS.
    Q

POTUS just yesterday talking about seeing " the light at the end of the tunnel " . He also said something about seeing at night, which had nothing to do with coronavirus. Really jumped out to me. How many times has he mentioned " fighting an unseen enemy " ?

" earthquakes " in places not normally associated with earthquakes .

DUMB 's being destroyed ? Perfect time to move troops all over US under virus cover. 2 Huge Navy hospital ships docked in New York and Ca ? Are they for coronavirus or rescued children ?

Lots of coincidences. Maybe my imagination run wild.
    Last edited by bambam; 04-02-2020 at 10:20 PM.

Thanks for posting this Bam. I've been seeing a lot about this in various places. JoeM did a 13-part tweet about some of this, and there is an audio recording of a discussion by nurses about children being rescued from tunnel systems. We know Epstein had a tunnel system under his island of depravity that he spent millions having filled in last year. Hopefully those that are in bondage are being released and evil is being routed from their entrenched positions.
    "The thing about smart people is they seem like crazy people to dumb people" - Stephen Hawking

I have saw references to the tunnel war as well. I pray they are able to get all the children out and destroy those who have been taking and abusing the. No matter what level they are at
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

POTUS just yesterday talking about seeing " the light at the end of the tunnel " . He also said something about seeing at night, which had nothing to do with coronavirus. Really jumped out to me. How many times has he mentioned " fighting an unseen enemy " ?

" earthquakes " in places not normally associated with earthquakes .

DUMB 's being destroyed ? Perfect time to move troops all over US under virus cover. 2 Huge Navy hospital ships docked in New York and Ca ? Are they for coronavirus or rescued children ?

Lots of coincidences. Maybe my imagination run wild.

Interesting. I've been hearing certain stories about monied and gated communities in the Hamptons on Long Island sound..Marthas Vinyard too. In a like manner certain places in and around LA. Tunnels too.

Though I don't think the same about a monied gated community here..I still wonder as they seem to be very very significant at election time.

When Barrak Obama was running ..I thought it significant that he met the ordinary people in a public park downtown Newport News, Virginia....lots of news coverage...but on the way out..stopped by Kings Mill....very little coverage... I suspect that Kings Mill was the important whistle stop.

I think there is something going on here and has been for a long long time now ..and most of the public has not a clue. I am not sure most of the public could handle it if it came out what was happening.

Again...not sure the hospital ships are the product publicly advertised. We shall see.

What I am sure about is that this involves Ishmaelites.

Are the left and Pelosi getting more and more ...desperate?????

One thing they are not doing and clearly ..is leadership....very telling to me..

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelites.
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 04-03-2020 at 09:59 AM.

IF you wanna see the Tunnel system look at what Hamas in the Gaza strip has been doing. Hamas has helped the Cartels on the US southern Border? They question is why? What do they gain???? Money is Money and Terrorists like money. Drugs and diamonds have fueled 90% of the conflicts in the Turd World.....

Look at the end users on this stuff. What can you own and resale again and again.....The bodies of women and children........AK or a hand-grenade you can sell one time.

Just look at the beginning they are clean and new and bring a high value. White Slave trade is still very lucrative in the ME and Africa. Virgins are worth quite a bit more. Slave girls only cost so much and can be dumped or resoled once they are no longer amusing.

I still haven't figured out. How the military hasn't hit the cartels. I can see a very easy way to do the drone strikes and have US military assets like BlackWater to due the deeds. Let BlackWater go after them, and give them what ever they need to get it done. Let them take the cash from the CArtels to finance it. Heck I would be down for that.

Orangetom, others are wondering about those ships too;

https://johnbwellsnews.com/rescue-mi...en-in-tunnels/

Been seeing some unusual activity overhead. We see military planes fly over from time to time, mostly fighter jets training in the mountains. Yesterday I saw 4 military transports fly over, very low , and today 5 military helicopters flew over, higher than the transports were but definitely military.

We may never know, most wouldn't believe it. I don't think I want to know know. Like a pretty woman sometimes it's prettier to see them clothed. I'm glad God has given someone the knowledge.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    We may never know, most wouldn't believe it. I don't think I want to know know. Like a pretty woman sometimes it's prettier to see them clothed. I'm glad God has given someone the knowledge.
    There's an old saying flock , " evil wins when good men do nothing " .

I missed this when I read Q post 97. Q misspelled darkness. He spelled it " darnkess " . Q said misspellings are important. This may be why;

http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthre...lks!!-Children

That's why I don't want to know know
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Here you go. What have we discussed before. Asymmetrical warfare!!!

https://www.jewishpress.com/indepth/...MmT_NXeCdms_TU