Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CDC is predicting another Coronavirus outbreak this early Fall

Quote Originally Posted by Snyper View Post
    There are lots of "Coronaviruses"

SARS CoV2 is the only one that causes COVID-19, and there were no reported cases in the US until the end of January.

Well, something was going around at that time that was causing shortness of breath, really bad coughing fits, body aches, and fever. My wife had it and both a flu and strep test came back negative. I’m looking forward to the antibody test so we can see if my wife actually had covid19 or not.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

I got that one in late November, and fought it until mid December. I joked at the time that it was the Wuhan Virus, and I am wondering if that isn't true.
    "Never accept authority as truth. Always accept truth as authority."

I heard the original strain discovered has already mutated twice since hitting the US. Just look at the Spanish Flu. We are still dealing with mutated variants 100 years later.

Their biggest worry right now is if C19 will go dormant in the warmer months like the flu. If it does, then we have a short window to figure something out. If not.........
    Μολὼν λαβέ (Molon labe), “Come and get them!”

Nobody owes you anything. You're only entitled to what you worked for.

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Snyper View Post
    There are lots of "Coronaviruses"

SARS CoV2 is the only one that causes COVID-19, and there were no reported cases in the US until the end of January.
    No "reported cases" ..... that does not necessarily mean NO cases.
    We already know the number of infections do not match the previous projected number (usually they are lower, even much lower, than projected cases) and since testing was non-existant, we really don't know when actual cases started here.

Given how mobile people in the world are, early arrival of covid 19 would not surprise me at all.

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

I understand people's "need to be tested", but I worry just as much about not wanting to be on somebodies list, especially since there is no accepted cure, at the moment.
    =
    Make America under God Again
    *Putting*America*Back*Together*

Here we go , this sick prick " global depopulation " idiot who won't vaccinate his own children wants to chip us with his poison vaccines ; Bill Gates is a sick evil prick who should be in GITMO.

https://johnbwellsnews.com/bill-gate...t-coronavirus/
    Last edited by bambam; 04-04-2020 at 04:03 PM.

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

The largest regional hospital in my AO laid off 500 last Friday, and announced they were closing to all but current patients in beds, ambulances to the ER, or Chinese virus patients. They also closed the offices of doctors that had exam rooms, there goes any doctoring support I could need. No panic here, just hope I don't break an arm.

This is a summer resort area, and in the last few weeks, the population has tripled, as everyone owning a summer cottage has invited their uncles and third cousins to join them. The police force has basically retreated, rarely hear cars being pulled over anymore or see any on patrol.

Glad I have supplies and pray my OPSEC isn't compromised. Buckle up !!
    =
    Make America under God Again
    *Putting*America*Back*Together*

Nice.. they will take in windfall profits in normal times but bail on the people when they might have risk or loose money.

It's all about the almighty dollar, not lives saved. We are just meat for their feeding frenzy!
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    It's all about the almighty dollar, not lives saved. We are just meat for their feeding frenzy!
    Been thinking the same...with a view to people with certain skill/knowledge/training sets..

This fall...in time for the election????

Ishmaelites run wild...

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 04-04-2020 at 09:22 PM.