Thread: Be warned....Congress is at it again......get this out to others...

Default Be warned....Congress is at it again......get this out to others...

Get the word out to other 2A people and preppers....ASAP.

Another 2A person clued me into this .

It appears that while most Americans have their eyes on the Coronavirus 19 business...Our Congress is trying to sneak in more draconian gun laws.....having to do with licensing gun ownership and even ammunition. Bewarned....

This legislation has been tried before...the are repackaging it and hoping no one notices with the Virus scare going on.

Send this link out to people you know...and remember....what I keep saying...

If you cannot be trusted with your gun and or ammunition...you will never be trusted with your vote.

Here this link..

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-...bill/5717/text

Ishmaelites run wild.....again.....trying to make us like other nations. The founders did not want us like other nations....privileges versus Rights....
    Licensing means privileges not rights. Almost no Americans today understand this.

Get this out to people you know on your list.

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite

Heaven forbid we ever have another Demorat president, especially with control of the House AND Senate.......

They're trying this s**t now, can you imagine if they had full control.....?

this House Bill pre-dates the Virus - it goes back into last year >>> it's been re-vitalized by combining it with mutual support of other outrageous DNC House Bills like immigration and abortion ...

the Jihad Squad is behind most of this crap ...

Yes..I am aware that it has been resurrected...or as you state re vitalized..from some time back.

I do not believe most Americans know what it means when government licenses something...makes you get a license.

Rights from God are not licensed...you are born with them.

Licenses are privileges granted by the state...or the Sovereign. Privileges can be granted or taken away at the pleasure of the Sovereign. Someone is craftily attempting to change the jurisdictions from rights from God to privileges granted by the Sovereign. and thus bring Americans into an Admiralty court..or Admiralty jurisdiction on this..

And this virus is the cover they need to sneak it through...mostly undetected.

Once they start licensing ammunition...they will start restricting how much of it you can possess...just like the UK.

Ishmaelites run wild...

Once again.....

The children of Israel pleaded with God to have a king rule over them so they could be like other nations..

And God through His prophets told the Children of Israel that they were to be a peculiar people....not like other nations....

Finally God gave them a king to be like other nations in His displeasure with them...not His pleasure.

America is not like other nations....and we have a people here....plotting and scheming to make us like other nations..and peoples,

We are a very peculiar people and nation..

And someone out here wants us to license our firearms to be like other nations....privileges granted by the Sovereign/government and not rights from God.

We are not to be like other nations....

Our President so stated when he said.....he was the President of the United States and not of the world. A very peculiar statement from a sitting President.....very telling.

So far it looks like he is trying to keep to that statement.

We are not like other people...

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    Get the word out to other 2A people and preppers....ASAP.

Another 2A person clued me into this .

It appears that while most Americans have their eyes on the Coronavirus 19 business...Our Congress is trying to sneak in more draconian gun laws.....having to do with licensing gun ownership and even ammunition. Bewarned....

This legislation has been tried before...the are repackaging it and hoping no one notices with the Virus scare going on.

Send this link out to people you know...and remember....what I keep saying...

If you cannot be trusted with your gun and or ammunition...you will never be trusted with your vote.

Here this link..

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-...bill/5717/text

Ishmaelites run wild.....again.....trying to make us like other nations. The founders did not want us like other nations....privileges versus Rights....
    Licensing means privileges not rights. Almost no Americans today understand this.

Get this out to people you know on your list.

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite
    I think McConnell is pretty much aware of this. Piglosi is trying to ram through a fourth virus relief package, and McConnell isn't very much in favor of doing it too hurriedly because of all the leftist items they're trying to sneak into it. I think they're going to be watching something for like this pretty closely.
    Last edited by beowulf; 04-02-2020 at 01:05 PM.