Thread: These guys just cannot change their spots....they are on a drug..

Default These guys just cannot change their spots....they are on a drug..

These guys cannot change their spots...they are on a drug which will not let them go...nor are able to cut the puppet strings..

These people do not have a clue as to how totally ignorant they are.....particularly in these times/events/history.

The My Pillow Guy is sending them bouncing off the pin ball stops/bumpers....back and forth..

https://www.prisonplanet.com/the-my-...hilarious.html

These are the same guys looking for racists and privilege under every and any rock...they cannot change their spots in that arena as well....

Ishmaelites run wild...

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom

he actually first read a standard corporate speech about My Pillow - then he said he had a short personal message >>> CNN actually cut the broadcast and went to a commercial - I knew right away that this was just going to rock the halls ...

Personnally - I don't think it would be out of line to have a short "faith" retort during the daily Virus briefings ...

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    he actually first read a standard corporate speech about My Pillow - then he said he had a short personal message >>> CNN actually cut the broadcast and went to a commercial - I knew right away that this was just going to rock the halls ...

Personnally - I don't think it would be out of line to have a short "faith" retort during the daily Virus briefings ...
    We all need to fall on our faces and beg God's mercy. We've shoved Him to back corner of a dusty shelf for far too long, and maybe He's trying to get our attention.

I don't know what was wrong with that. The missus and I thought it was pretty nice.....!

Oh wait....that's right, we're deplorables.......