Thread: Thank goodness.....

Default Thank goodness.....

I am glad this did not happen under the Obama Administration...Ishmaeltes run wild..

Someone out there in Washington DC can still think.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...es-nationwide/

Don't misunderstand me.....I am still concerned about our other Rights under the first Ten Amendments....not just the 2nd Amendment.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom

Hahaha. Maybe people will stop selling a box of 9mm for $30 now. Doubt it...lol

tooooooooooooooooooo much 2A abuse crap going on >>>> caught the FED attention and remedy follows

That's an understatement! You don't want me to type out my theory on that.... Think Agenda 21.

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    I am glad this did not happen under the Obama Administration...Ishmaeltes run wild..

Someone out there in Washington DC can still think.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...es-nationwide/

Don't misunderstand me.....I am still concerned about our other Rights under the first Ten Amendments....not just the 2nd Amendment.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Quote Originally Posted by driftz240 View Post
    Hahaha. Maybe people will stop selling a box of 9mm for $30 now. Doubt it...lol
    If under free market...someone can get $30.00 for a box of 9mm....ok by me. They will just not get my monies.

I have recently learned to reload 9mm....not much more difficult than .45ACP.

To me if one did not prepare well ahead of time....it's not my fault and I am not guilty or ashamed of my prepping. I am also not responsible for those who did not prep.

I recently gave someone related a small Tupperware container of .223 and told him...no more. He should have been prepping rather than running to the beach at Nags Head and or dating...going out to eat...Good Time Charlie. NO more....subsidies.

People should have been well prepared ahead of time....for something...not just tonight's game on the television....or the Kardashians.

I don't feel sorry for these people and I hear certain Hams on the air waves whining about this. It means to me ...that the free market is working.

Anyone knowing any history knows that an official government price means nothing....the price is always what it takes to get an item...not the politically controlled and regulated price. When government is textbook of it's idiot self...and lowers/regulates the price...many items disappear from the marketplace....but the official price is low.

The price is always what it takes to get it. When supplies return ...the price will drop....in what it takes to get any item..

In a free market supply always equals demand. If supply does not ever equal demand...you do not have a free market. Supply equals demand by free movement of prices in a free market.

Reloading stocks are getting low as well....but I am good for now in that arena by pre staging...

Oh...and here is what an Idiot leftist government does in todays crisis situation...tries to manufacture a bad guy...in the media....sound familiar????
    Someone to blame....or manufacture blame...no real solutions. Division ..not unity..

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...us-hate-crime/

Once again....you gotta be educated to be this naturally stupid...another Ishmaelite ..the best they can do is "Herding."

Want to run up the road to central Virginia and see a lady and her grandson...also to bring them some goods....but best to stay put....and so told her...Among these goods are some 9mm reloads. I do not own a 9mm.
    Not sure how long this will last but best to stay put.

This shipyard is not shutting down...submarines and aircraft carriers have a contract date....

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 03-30-2020 at 11:38 AM.