Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: please don't withdraw your $

Quote Originally Posted by hiwall View Post
    Coronavirus package contains $11 billion for three international development organizations

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cor...al-development
    Yeah, a$$wipes have always got to covertly sneak something in every package for their favorite boondoggles.

I have no proof whatsoever, wouldn't even know where to look, and if it was right in front of me I probably wouldn't understand it but........... Something stinks big time, I know people are hurting on a personal level financially or will be very soon, (personally I feel like they should have at least a week or two cushion) Trump gave in to all that money way too fast maybe even encouraged it a litttle......

I feel like he's purposely bankrupting our gov. Surely I can't be the only one to feel like this. Something is going on I feel it.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    I have no proof whatsoever, wouldn't even know where to look, and if it was right in front of me I probably wouldn't understand it but........... Something stinks big time, I know people are hurting on a personal level financially or will be very soon, (personally I feel like they should have at least a week or two cushion) Trump gave in to all that money way too fast maybe even encouraged it a litttle......

I feel like he's purposely bankrupting our gov. Surely I can't be the only one to feel like this. Something is going on I feel it.
    Couldn't agree more flock, he's spending like there's no limit. Maybe this is why ;

Patriots in Control of the Federal Reserve System
    Q
    !!Hs1Jq13jV6
    27 Mar 2020 - 4:58:17 PM
    https://twitter.com/Ir0nbelly/status...79426📁
    This is not another [4] year election.
    Q

Yeah, I heard that. What does that even mean?

Well I'm no financial expert or I'd be rich enough to quit work by now, but I believe a financial reset is coming. By that I mean I think POTUS is going to totally re-structure the Federal Reserve, if he doesn't get rid of it altogether, because we all know it is unconstitutional to begin with, or he will declare our national debt null and void because of the fact that it was created under an unconstitutional entity, or he will acquire enough money through his EO's , through asset seizures , to pay off the national debt, or a combination of the above.

what are we like 25-28 TRILLION? That's like 19 billion ounces of gold. That's just under 600,000 tons Just for reference there are reportedly less than 5,000 tons in FT. Knox There may be 600k tons of gold on earth but it hasn't been mined yet.... Less than 200k tons of gold reported in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    what are we like 25-28 TRILLION? That's like 19 billion ounces of gold. That's just under 600,000 tons Just for reference there are reportedly less than 5,000 tons in FT. Knox There may be 600k tons of gold on earth but it hasn't been mined yet.... Less than 200k tons of gold reported in the world.

Gold won't solve the problem, no doubt about that, I'm not saying it will. I think it will be a combination of things, but like I said, I'm no expert. POTUS is way smarter than me on financial matters , as are others on here, like Bruss , explo , GR8 , and orangetom , among others , maybe they can chime in .
    Last edited by bambam; 03-27-2020 at 10:19 PM.

I would suggest reading Martin Armstrong's daily financial blog which is free (there is another paid one)
    https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/

Basically he says fiat currency is only as good as the economic health of the country backing it. Gold has nothing to do with it, at least once we left gold. He thinks there is no way to go back.

But before you jump to the conclusion that the USA is in deep kimchee because of our excessive spending, you must also look at the whole world. Capital moves to where it is safest and has highest return, so in that respect the USA is the cleanest dirty shirt in the laundry. Capital is fleeing Europe especially and other places also - where's you going to stash that capital? Russia? China? Venezuela? The safe haven economy is and has been for a hundred years the USA not because we are all that sound it is just that all the other places to store capital are worse.

reminds me of a process i went thru about 5 years ago which was to look for another place outside of the USA as secondary BOL. Long story is that having spent many many hours and examining in pretty significant detail Chile, Ecuador, Uraguay, Belize, Costa Rica, Panama and a few others I concluded that despite all my concerns about the situation here, that there was no other place I felt comfortable with. And I have traveled to over 40 countries in my past life so not like I haven't been exposed to other countries. Bottom line is despite all our problems the USA is still the best place on earth in my opinion.

on the economic front capital in the rest of the worlds is sending it here because it is better off here than in their home country, hence the demand for dollars and the rise of the dollar relative to most other currencies. And it is why C notes are being hoarded all around the world.

The Federal Reserve is working in conjunction with the Treasury Department and they are now buying into countless US companies. Nationalizing these companies (yes just like Venezuela). The amount of money involved is in the trillions. This policy will continue for an unspecified time frame but expected to last a year minimum. No one knows what the outcome of this will be but I cannot see any good coming from it.

I've been moving more money back to my safe at home over the last 60 or so days. Not that I don't trust things, but this is all uncharted territory.Looks like Trump may have taken over the FED and that Weill make some world money controllers unhappy. I support this, I think, but have not heard the part where we have gone back to a gold standard, so that is my reason for uncertainty.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields