You gotta be educated in extreme leftism to become this giftedly stupid and then demonstrate publicly so....one's stupidity…….how genuinely stupid one really is.

I knew the abortion issue was a massive attempt at herding people emotionally for votes....and often using/misusing professional victimization.....

But...……

Here, those of us still capable of thinking for ourselves, see this woman...Alyssa Milano so demonstrating how stupid these people actually are in promoting abortion over massive public concerns about the Corona virus.

These people are willing to sacrifice public health to keep and maintain their vote grabbing scheme....on the public purse....abortion.

I keep and maintain that abortion is government leftist subsidizing of the female sex life to secure the woman/female votes..and on the public purse.

And here we have this woman, Alyssa Milano, demonstrating how important abortion is to the public/political arena...for votes....even more important than the general public health....welfare..

You gotta be educated in leftist professional stupidity to try to sell this kind of stupid under todays conditions.....the king has no clothes..the king is naked...

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...-to-abortions/

I keep saying this......and here you have it.....clearly demonstrated... Ishmaelites run wild..

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite.