Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ? stocks, bonds, gold all down same time?

I was referring to investing in metals right now, just pick up some here and there if an opportunity presents. Thats not likely right now due to staying home. And I agree 3 b's come first by a long shot.

I am starting to thing along the lines of OT about the cashless deal coming to play. It's been talked about for years. This virus could be the cause of cash being gone. Possibly quickly as well.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

by backpacker1513,

I am starting to thing along the lines of OT about the cashless deal coming to play. It's been talked about for years. This virus could be the cause of cash being gone. Possibly quickly as well.

Good to know I'm not the only one out here with a few loose screws....

But at the same time ...getting rid of cash would be very upsetting to many many Americans.....a huge warning flag...about our way of life..

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post

I understand about to what the speaker is alluding.....with the globalists...

What the Olde Timers told me about economics is that in a collapse....when everyone looses everything someone else picks it up for pennies on the dollar....

If what the speaker says is true...this puts a huge crosshair on the back of the President and his people.....It will get desperate.....

If these globalists have secretly through the years …..gotten nations into one world war after another after another...they have no problems going after one leader after another who does not follow their script...

This is what the olde timers taught me about history....the history we never read...that the real players never want to be seen or known...

As some have stated here...I am very concerned about this President and his staff....his people and goals....

For he is up against something going way back into history to ancient times...….and is very very organized...for centuries now...

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom

Pre-‘65 90% silver coins have gone up on the selling prices on eBay. They had been going for $3-$3.50 a coin for circulated coins, but the cheapest ones I can find now are $4.50 per circulated coin. I don’t know if this is due to stock market price manipulation or what.

Provident Metals is a place that I have bought junk copper and junk silver for a while and a few days ago they changed things up. The day after I placed an order for 40 junk silver quarters they instituted a minimum purchase of either $249 or $299 for any order.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

by 91 CavGT..

Provident Metals is a place that I have bought junk copper and junk silver for a while and a few days ago they changed things up. The day after I placed an order for 40 junk silver quarters they instituted a minimum purchase of either $249 or $299 for any order.
    They are saying to me...that in this volatile market...they have to guarantee that big a sale to guarantee a profit...

They must "Herd" that much over previous weeks to guarantee a profit....

Wondering about the local place now wherein I buy silver. Recently bought a roll of silver dimes...no particular dates...just silver dimes.

The owner there must buy from the big guys.....to get his stock. They might be instituting such changes as well. I need to be prepared for this.

Thanks for the info...91CavGT.

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Do y'all prefer the junk or old silver coins over the pure bars or rounds? I prefer the pure silver myself, too much figuring and risk of value with the coins.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

I prefer junk coins. Most anyone recognizes a coin. I could be wrong, but thats my play
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker1513 View Post
    I prefer junk coins. Most anyone recognizes a coin. I could be wrong, but thats my play
    In my thinking normal people don't know there's a difference in old money and if times were that we needed to "trade" with silver etc most people would only value the coins at their face value. There probably won't be a go ogle to verify what you're trying to tell them.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    In my thinking normal people don't know there's a difference in old money and if times were that we needed to "trade" with silver etc most people would only value the coins at their face value. There probably won't be a go ogle to verify what you're trying to tell them.
    How about those Kardashians???
    Ishmaelites run wild..

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite