Thread: Family Cloth/Baby Wipes/Reusable TP

Default Family Cloth/Baby Wipes/Reusable TP

Ok guys, I KNOW all y'all have TP piled up to the sky, but even that won't last forever. So, just in case anyone is interested, OR if you know people not as prepared as you, point them my direction. I'll make these until the demand is gone. I've already sold $40 worth in 3 hours.

20 for $5, can ship for $2 CLOTH WIPES

I've had most of these made for months, figured it was a good use of scraps. These are cotton flannel wipes, for use as baby wipes or reusable TP(family cloth). Basically these can take you out of the panic buying loop. If you still have your peri bottle post partum or a bidet or any other hand held squirt bottle, you rinse with that and then dry with these. Then wash them like cloth diapers. I'm opening up my stash and also sewing like crazy to make more. They are serged and the corners are finished with fray check, so they should hold up well. The cutsie patterns are for kids family cloth or baby wipes. The other random wipes are for adults. When ordering, indicate girl/boy or adult. If you would like these, paypal $7 per 20 qty to gavellagoats@gmail.com. Don't use friends/family, I'll eat the fees. Make sure I have your address in the paypal order.

IMG_7707.jpgIMG_7708.jpgIMG_7709.jpg
    Last edited by Renee; 03-18-2020 at 08:50 PM.

Good on ya!
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Good for you Renee!
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Good idea.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

this is great idea. I hope you sell them all. I hope to be one that buys some soon from you.
    Vox Populi!

Quote Originally Posted by porkingporkpork View Post
    this is great idea. I hope you sell them all. I hope to be one that buys some soon from you.
    I spent last evening delivering. People paid via paypal or FB payments and I left them on doorsteps. Had an expectant father get some from me, I felt like a dealer, LOL. Yeah, I got the good stuff :P