Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rumors

Default Rumors

Wifey came home from the local gas station after speaking with a neighbor also at the pumps (Marine). He told her to "get ready" because they've been told there would be a "government shutdown" announced later tonight or tomorrow. Anyone else hearing these rumblings ?

Quote Originally Posted by TheCitizenPatriot View Post
    Wifey came home from the local gas station after speaking with a neighbor also at the pumps (Marine). He told her to "get ready" because they've been told there would be a "government shutdown" announced later tonight or tomorrow. Anyone else hearing these rumblings ?
    Sounds similar to what I've heard. Expect a national lockdown sometime in the very near future.
    Do not pray for easy lives, pray to be stronger men.

Emails out of wright part afb say similar. But ole Trump says not in his address.

the US is under attack from unknown foreign sources - INCLUDING THIS BULL**** RUMOR - foreign hackers are attacking agency's vital Virus websites and computer systems

Donald J. Trump

The White HouseLike Page

✅Official, up-to-date guidance on #COVID19 is available from CDC and at coronavirus.gov.

❌Rumors of a national lockdown or national quarantine recently shared via text message are FAKE.

Follow official CDC accounts and subscribe via email here:

From what Trump said today, we will have to wait and see how our efforts are working out to contain the virus before taking such a drastic measure.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    From what Trump said today, we will have to wait and see how our efforts are working out to contain the virus before taking such a drastic measure.
    They just have not announced it yet. The internal mechanisms of the federal government are already in motion to prepare for it.
    Do not pray for easy lives, pray to be stronger men.

Trump might have the individual state Governors do state-wide lockdowns. Amounts to the same thing.

Well we prep for much much less than rumors......we prep for what ifs. What if there is a nationwide shutdown; what does it look like what can we do different right now with this "insider" information? I hate to spend more money on beans bullets or bandaids..... Honestly I'm tired of throwing things away that I had for just in case..... Sounds like we're going to have plenty of time on our hands, I'm still building my place up but the stinking rain is relentless and really slowing things down we're still about a month away from safely starting a garden due to fear of frost. I bought a couple of walking horse mares a few weeks ago maybe I'll get to toughening my tail again get us in shape for better weather.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    Right. Many took this to mean "You want to behave, stay home like CDC recommends, only going out for dire necessity? Ok, we can do that. You want to ignore all this, keep right on doing what you're doing without a care? Different story - we'll have to get involved and we'll do it my way then."
    "The thing about smart people is they seem like crazy people to dumb people" - Stephen Hawking

San Francisco just went on 30 day lockdown....
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.