Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: People used to appreciate truth

  1. #1

    Default People used to appreciate truth

    Now it's like the plague.
    If there is drama and exaduration involved, they are all ears and ready to spread lies and misinformation in a heartbeat, but when they are told the truth, they don't want to get involved. Then they avoid you.

    Why is that?

    I think the planet needs to be slapped back to reality, and hard!
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Lakeside, CA
    Posts
    1,076

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    Now it's like the plague.
    If there is drama and exaduration involved, they are all ears and ready to spread lies and misinformation in a heartbeat, but when they are told the truth, they don't want to get involved. Then they avoid you.

    Why is that?

    I think the planet needs to be slapped back to reality, and hard!
    The world is crazy nowadays....24/7 news channels with a need to fill all of their airtime with something/anything...even if it's rumor or lies (esp the left)
    Then throw in the social media, it preys on peoples worst traits...easy to insult someone or tell an untruth when you're not looking someone in the eye.....

    Look at all of the idiots standing in line in the rain all night to get into a Walmart...that has empty shelves..and then they're upset and crying because no one is taking care of them.....

    Crazy. I think we will get a reset of some sort......

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    1,962

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by borrego View Post
    The world is crazy nowadays....24/7 news channels with a need to fill all of their airtime with something/anything...even if it's rumor or lies (esp the left)
    Then throw in the social media, it preys on peoples worst traits...easy to insult someone or tell an untruth when you're not looking someone in the eye.....

    Look at all of the idiots standing in line in the rain all night to get into a Walmart...that has empty shelves..and then they're upset and crying because no one is taking care of them.....

    Crazy. I think we will get a reset of some sort......

    been watching the White House Virus Task Force news conferences >>> constant sniping from the US MSM - stupid fat black bitch from PBS even passed a dumb azz rumor off as a question to Prez Trump - it was like ????? What is she talking about?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    5,654

    Default



    Seems to be their first reaction when hit with a truth bomb lately.
    Μολὼν λαβέ (Molon labe), “Come and get them!”

    Nobody owes you anything. You're only entitled to what you worked for.

    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." - Optimus Prime

  5. #5

    Default

    I guess I'll just remain semi recluse, because I will NOT dumb myself down to their level to 'fit in'. The human race has gone to hell, I think way beyond repair or a reset.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,097

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    I guess I'll just remain semi recluse, because I will NOT dumb myself down to their level to 'fit in'. The human race has gone to hell, I think way beyond repair or a reset.
    That's me. I plan on staying home a lot. My grand daughter is going to order my groceries on line and then go pick them up for me. She and my girls absolutely insist I not go into the public just yet, at least not until my respiratory and immune systems are back to normal. Even then, I plan on going out ONLY when its absolutely necessary, and then only for very short durations.

    Oh yeah, all schools, state wide, in North Carolina are closed from 16 thru 30 March, so I'll be baby sitting my grandson about three days a week. Becki is going to work from home the other two week days.
    Last edited by beowulf; 03-14-2020 at 08:26 PM.

  7. #7

    Default

    I don't blame you, with your resp. Condition. Stay safe my friend!
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •