Thread: Foreign & Domestic Series Update

Default Foreign & Domestic Series Update

First, a hearty thank you to everyone that read/reviewed the threads for various parts of the series. I appreciate the feedback. Now that the books are more or less done (I keep re-reading my own published work and finding stuff to fix... I'm anal retentive like that), I've been working with a narrator to bring all of the books to life in audio format. If anyone is interested, Part I was recently finished and they say it will be available next month. Each of the remaining parts will be available approximately every other month thereafter.

Now all I gotta do is get someone to pick up the book series and make some movies or a serialized show on a network or streaming service and I'll have hit for the trifecta!
    Hannibal ad portas

Don't forget the cast. We seem to have an opening about that time. Good luck, this must be really exciting stuff for you.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    this must be really exciting stuff for you.
    Very exciting indeed. To hear it read in someone else's voice other than the one in my head is interesting. The entire process via ACX with the voice talent is intriguing.
    Hannibal ad portas

Very Cool
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Finally able to report that Part 1 of my 5-part fictional series, When Rome Stumbles, is now available in audio format on Audible, Amazon, and iTunes!

I have 25 promo codes for free copies in the US and another 25 for the UK. Want a free copy? PM me to receive a promo code and a free audio copy of Part 1 (and yes, I cleaned up my inbox). The only caveat is you HAVE to leave a review when you finish listening...
    Last edited by theauthor; 05-06-2020 at 10:15 PM.
    Hannibal ad portas

Part 2 of my 5-part fictional series, Hannibal is at the Gates, is now available in audio format on Audible, Amazon, and iTunes!

I have 25 promo codes for free copies in the US and another 25 for the UK. Want a free copy? PM me to receive a promo code and a free audio copy of Part 2. The only caveat is you HAVE to leave a review when you finish listening...
    Last edited by theauthor; 07-31-2020 at 01:15 PM.
    Hannibal ad portas