Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump royally pissed.14 infected Americans brought to US without permission

Default Trump royally pissed.14 infected Americans brought to US without permission

He was not informed about the infected. Only those who were cleared from quarantine. He is not happy at all!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...mission-report
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

“After consultation with HHS officials … the State Department made the decision to allow the 14 individuals, who were in isolation, separated from other passengers, and continued to be asymptomatic, to remain on the aircraft to complete the evacuation process.”

there's your MAJOR PROBLEM - more anti-Trump sabotage efforts by Obammy plants in the State Department ...

Are Obammy operatives purposely putting Americans at risk to sabotage Trump???

Sure looks that way.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

if you've seen the "plastic bubble" they install in the cargo planes for air evacing disease carriers >> whatever they did on a commercial airliner was nothing but a freaking joke ....

I saw the FOX alert when those 2 planes hit the military bases in CA - couldn't understand how just one Virus carrier got on-board - now there was 14 carriers between the 2 planes ....

one couple was pizzed and refused to take the planes knowing there was carriers on-board - you bust your butt staying safe and the gooberment traps you in a flying petri dish ...

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    if you've seen the "plastic bubble" they install in the cargo planes for air evacing disease carriers >> whatever they did on a commercial airliner was nothing but a freaking joke ....

I saw the FOX alert when those 2 planes hit the military bases in CA - couldn't understand how just one Virus carrier got on-board - now there was 14 carriers between the 2 planes ....

one couple was pizzed and refused to take the planes knowing there was carriers on-board - you bust your butt staying safe and the gooberment traps you in a flying petri dish ...
    This is not the first time Kalitta Air has done this, and it is not like they were using a standard passenger aircraft.
    https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zon...nfected-flyers
    Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil:

My question is, when did this come to light, and how long were the other passengers exposed to the 14 before they were placed in isolation? Maybe its just me, but this whole thing just has a very bad smell to it. Were these 14 snuck on board intentionally?

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    My question is, when did this come to light, and how long were the other passengers exposed to the 14 before they were placed in isolation? Maybe its just me, but this whole thing just has a very bad smell to it. Were these 14 snuck on board intentionally?

from the description, it sounds like at least 4 units would have had been used for 14 people >>> they sent these planes to evac only Virus free people - they loaded up & tied up these specialized units for nothing? - and they didn't bother informing the Prez of their availability & usage?

with unlimited resources - I'm sure the Prez would have sent a separate military type plane - like a C130 - with those isolation pods - made it a full military operation from start to finish >>> no BS civilian overlook

sounds like they are backtracking BS to cover their azzes after the fact ...
    Last edited by Illini Warrior; 02-22-2020 at 06:25 PM.

Regardless, I sure bet those people are happy to be back in the US.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

With the deliberate sabotage by Obamma hangovers, why are we bringing these people on our military bases. Think, what will be the outcome of this ?
    =
    Make America under God Again
    *Putting*America*Back*Together*

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    Regardless, I sure bet those people are happy to be back in the US.

I think the gooberment has obligation in these type situations to conduct a rescue - it's one of the advantages to being a US citizen >>> I'd like to see what the major countries are doing for their people much less the 3rd World **** kickers ...