Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: CDC: "This is the time to open up your pandemic plans"

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel. MD View Post
    Dying rapidly from a virus does not mean the victims will be emaciated...

Doesn't negate the fact that showing a dead body in the street does not prove it was due to coronavirus. The whole video was propaganda.

You're a doc. What is your take on the guy in the hazmat suit doing "CPR " ?
    Last edited by bambam; 02-24-2020 at 06:48 PM.

In the last couple of weeks, South Korea has tested well over 10,000 people for the virus and has found just shy of 1,000 infected now.

By contrast, here state side we have over 7,000 people on self quarantine but have only tested(last I saw) 411.

This is not be accident. Have any of you noticed that the Democrats and anti-Trumpers have suddenly gotten quiet? Itís not a coincidence. I personally believe they are purposely trying to have a massive outbreak here. This will diminish the publicís trust in our current administration, and it will cause the economy to tank thus helping the dems to take back control of our government. If this sounds totally tin foil, well, think about it for just a minute and then get back with me.

This is what is going on. The time for last minute prepping is almost past. Once fear sets in, pandemonium will take over. Itís not a matter of if but rather a matter of when.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Quote Originally Posted by 91CavGT View Post
    In the last couple of weeks, South Korea has tested well over 10,000 people for the virus and has found just shy of 1,000 infected now.

By contrast, here state side we have over 7,000 people on self quarantine but have only tested(last I saw) 411.

This is not be accident. Have any of you noticed that the Democrats and anti-Trumpers have suddenly gotten quiet? Itís not a coincidence. I personally believe they are purposely trying to have a massive outbreak here. This will diminish the publicís trust in our current administration, and it will cause the economy to tank thus helping the dems to take back control of our government. If this sounds totally tin foil, well, think about it for just a minute and then get back with me.

This is what is going on. The time for last minute prepping is almost past. Once fear sets in, pandemonium will take over. Itís not a matter of if but rather a matter of when.
    Well, move over and make room for one more. My thoughts have been running along these very same lines. The deep state has opened Pandora's box, and I think this could possibly be what opens the gates of hell wide open. Has there been a secret vaccine all along that has rendered the left invulnerable to this and left the rest of us wide open to infection? And how long could this have been in the planning as a last ditch act of desperation. If this sounds totally nutso I suggest all of you think again. The very thing we think they would never do may be the VERY thing they would unleash. What's that line from a Hank Williams Jr song, "If you think that I won't, believe me I will". Today's democrats is a party of demons hell bent on total control and will resort to whatever means necessary to achieve their goal. Better batten down the hatches folks. It could be about to get very ugly, VERY ugly indeed!

I'm beginning to think it may be "Ben Raines" time with a little different scenario. Those of you who read any of William W. Johnstone's "Ashes" series know what I'm referring to.

And you watch. They're about to turn the dogs loose on Bernie Sanders too. He ain't their man and this isn't working out the way its supposed to. He wasn't supposed to be making the strong push he's making. He just may "conveniently" have a heart attack before its decided who will be Satan's candidate.
    Last edited by beowulf; 02-24-2020 at 10:36 PM.

Just was reading that the CDC is warning Americans to brace for the virus to spread in the U. S., saying it could get really bad. Sorry, I don't have a link.

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    Just was reading that the CDC is warning Americans to brace for the virus to spread in the U. S., saying it could get really bad. Sorry, I don't have a link.
    Yep. They were recommending people telecommute, schools to shrink classroom sizes or kids to stay home and attend class online. Said it is not a matter of if a big outbreak will happen but rather a matter of when.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

Do not pray for easy lives, pray to be stronger men.

CDC outlines what closing schools, businesses would look like in a pandemic
    https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2020/02/25/...mpression=true

"I understand this whole situation may seem overwhelming and that disruption to everyday life may be severe. But these are things that people need to start thinking about now," Messionnier said Tuesday.

"Now is the time for businesses, hospitals, communities, schools and everyday people to begin preparing," she said.
    She's wrong about one thing. The time to BEGIN thinking and preparing was back before the epidemic erupted.

Going Got Tough.jpg
    "The thing about smart people is they seem like crazy people to dumb people" - Stephen Hawking

Another unintended consequence. If you are on Rx meds, 97% of the components for those drugs are made, you guessed it, in China. I'm seriously thinking about having my husband call up his doctor and see if he can get 6 months of his BP meds. There's going to be a slow down, with the Chinese refusing(with good reason) to go back to work. I've also been passing around the documentation I have about how to make insulin. Its over my head, but I just passed it to a bio-chemist in my area who might be able to use it. Glad I had that on hand to pass out. If you are insulin dependent, or have those people in your circle, there is a movement of people learning to make their own insulin. https://elemental.medium.com/biohack...n-edbfbea8386d

Took a look at the video and was a bit stunned....some of the people were wearing radiation anti C clothing as evidence by the yellow colour. It will work as it is anti contamination as good as those Tyvek suits or better....with breathing apparatus.

Gave me the impression they grabbed whatever they could get...to accomplish their tasks.

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite.