Page 41 of 48 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: CDC: "This is the time to open up your pandemic plans"

Prayers
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Yeah but this is KU Med. You'ld think they would have the better tests. I dunno. Now days, nothing is sacred as being quality.

Thanks for s N ding her and the kids your prayers ya'll.!
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Covid deaths being inflated. Fake frickin news .

https://twitter.com/chrisbergPOVNOW/...80994821509121

Prayers up Cammie.

Went to see an asthma/allergy doc today for our 5 year old daughter. The doc wrote a 90 day supply refill on her nebulizer albuterol even though she doesn’t use it every day. He said hospitals are using albuterol to treat coronavirus patients and so stock is going to be getting REALLY slim within a month. I thanked him for that.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

That's good! Our doc does that too. I have to get Cipro from time to time for my diverticulitis. I don't even have to go in. Just call and he refills it for me. Since this virus started noticeably spreading, I called to get a second script to tide me over just incase, and he filled it for three episodes. I sometimes don't have an attack for months but I was concerned that if I did, I wouldn't have the antibiotics, so he set me up. 60 pills could last me a year or maybe longer.

Hubs takes heart meds so he already fills his with a 6 month supply each time.
    Last edited by Camouflaged; 04-09-2020 at 12:53 AM.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    That's good! Our doc does that too. I have to get Cipro from time to time for my diverticulitis. I don't even have to go in. Just call and he refills it for me. Since this virus started noticeably spreading, I called to get a second script to tide me over just incase, and he filled it for three episodes. I sometimes don't have an attack for months but I was concerned that if I did, I wouldn't have the antibiotics, so he set me up. 60 pills could last me a year or maybe longer.

Hubs takes heart meds so he already fills his with a 6 month supply each time.

the normal restrictions and standards for these type of prescriptions are off >>> no time for the industry & insurance BS - the Doc didn't want to be worried about you coming up short or having to call right now ....

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    Covid deaths being inflated. Fake frickin news .

https://twitter.com/chrisbergPOVNOW/...80994821509121

Saw my doctor yesterday morning for a scheduled check-up. We talked a bit about this pandemic; yes, he was very straightforward and stated that covid deaths are not reported accuratly. Testing is not universally available, and many deaths from respiratory problems are almost automatically said to be covid 19. Many deaths from "co-mortality" factors also.
    He also strongly agreed the Chinese were very dishonest about covid 19.
    We will get a better idea of how bad this was after its done, but we will never know everything about it.

And one thing Rush Limbaugh pointed out: vaccine? Aids (HIV) has been around for 40 years. There IS NO VACCINE FOR IT.

For covid 19? ...... maybe .... maybe not. Your guess is as good as Dr. Fauci's....... maybe better .....

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGunn View Post
    Saw my doctor yesterday morning for a scheduled check-up. We talked a bit about this pandemic; yes, he was very straightforward and stated that covid deaths are not reported accuratly. Testing is not universally available, and many deaths from respiratory problems are almost automatically said to be covid 19. Many deaths from "co-mortality" factors also.
    He also strongly agreed the Chinese were very dishonest about covid 19.
    We will get a better idea of how bad this was after its done, but we will never know everything about it.

And one thing Rush Limbaugh pointed out: vaccine? Aids (HIV) has been around for 40 years. There IS NO VACCINE FOR IT.

For covid 19? ...... maybe .... maybe not. Your guess is as good as Dr. Fauci's....... maybe better .....
    Spanish Flu has been around since 1918. Every year, they have to come up with a new vaccine. Why?

It mutates, and the previous year's vaccine doesn't work on it. C19 has already mutated twice(possibly 3 times) since it's appearance.
    Μολὼν λαβέ (Molon labe), “Come and get them!”

Nobody owes you anything. You're only entitled to what you worked for.

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." - Optimus Prime

one big take away from this whole pandemic is your baseline health.
    don't be obese
    get your blood sugar level under control
    exercise to get your cardio strengthened
    boost you immune system

same things we all talk about for general prepping - pay attention to your health and general physical well being

they'll be a vacine for this particulat virus by this fall's "seasonal" flu innoculation herding push >>> it'll be spread all over the country and then one of the old tried & true flu varients will rear it's ugly virus head - no one will be inoculated for the flu season - happens allll the time - it's a guesstimation done months & months ahead ...