Page 40 of 48 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: CDC: "This is the time to open up your pandemic plans"

Well that sounds like an Arkancide
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

A surprising piece of information I came across several years ago.............during the great depression the unemployment rate was 24%.
    Granted there are support programs in place today that weren't in the '30s, but if this lockdown continues those programs will cease to exist.

Is N.Y. lying about virus deaths ?

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...ath_rates.html

Here is an outstanding video by ITNJ about coronavirus, the vaccine, and 5G. I disagree with a few things, but you can decide for yourselves. Well worth an hour of your time ;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAPP...ature=youtu.be

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    My daughter is the Regional manager for KU Med in MO and surrounding hospital affiliates. She was just QUARANTINED for covid 19 but said she has not been tested because she is not considered high risk. She was pretty sick a couple of weeks ago with a flu bug but has since mostly recovered but still has a low grade fever of 101.2 and a non productive cough so she has been ordered to quarantine at home. Both kids are quarantined with her for exposure. Today they are exraying her lungs for signs of bronchitis. Other than the low fever, she says she not feeling too bad compared to what she went through the past two weeks. I am requesting prayers for her and my grandbabies. Jessica is my baby girl and my youngest.
    Cammie... just checking back on this. Any update?
    "The thing about smart people is they seem like crazy people to dumb people" - Stephen Hawking

Yeah, she was finally tested. She said she is suspicious of the test. They told her it came back neg. She suspects it was a false neg. she is still sick, lots of chest pressure and dry coughing but her fever has subsided, finally. She is demanding to be retested through an offsite. She's not a happy camper. She is treating it as though she is positive and staying quarantined. Unfortunately they have forced her to use all her sick days for the year. She had 400 hours built up. It's pretty much used up now so she will be forced to use her vacation time to fully recover. It's been pretty rough on her and she's very strong and healthy normally.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Prayers sent Cammie.

Prayers going up for her Cammi
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Lots of test don't work. Lots of bad Chinese test. Prayers sent

Quote Originally Posted by driftz240 View Post
    Lots of test don't work. Lots of bad Chinese test. Prayers sent
    Added to my prayer list. Boy, is it growing!