Page 32 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: CDC: "This is the time to open up your pandemic plans"

Prayers sent Cammie. New study out today, chloroquine, the anti-malarial drug, cures coronavirus 100%. This drug is already approved , been used for over 50 years. Very easy to get it approved for off-label uses.

Correction, combination of chloroquine and zithromycin cures 100 %.
    Last edited by bambam; 03-20-2020 at 09:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    My daughter is the Regional manager for KU Med in MO and surrounding hospital affiliates. She was just QUARANTINED for covid 19 but said she has not been tested because she is not considered high risk. She was pretty sick a couple of weeks ago with a flu bug but has since mostly recovered but still has a low grade fever of 101.2 and a non productive cough so she has been ordered to quarantine at home. Both kids are quarantined with her for exposure. Today they are exraying her lungs for signs of bronchitis. Other than the low fever, she says she not feeling too bad compared to what she went through the past two weeks. I am requesting prayers for her and my grandbabies. Jessica is my baby girl and my youngest.
    Knee mail sent Cammi.

Thanks guys! Love to all. Please stay safe! I worry about you guys...
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Will be thinking of you and yours Cammie when mine eyes are uplift...

Getting strong, multiple indicators that serious curtailments of access/motion are in the pipeline and imminent (very few days). People in "essential" services are being issued papers permitting movement/travel... implication is restriction on those not thus permitted.

Last call for getting anything you'll need for the next 8 weeks or going where you need to go. Small chance I'm wrong, large chance I'm right. Place your bets accordingly. Don't bet more than you can afford to lose. Do now, or do without.

ETA: IMHO grocery stores will remain open with some restrictions as will pharmacies. Everything else is potentially on the table. Things are moving faster than anticipated and severity of response is escalating accordingly.
    Last edited by bruss01; 03-21-2020 at 09:37 AM.
    "The thing about smart people is they seem like crazy people to dumb people" - Stephen Hawking

Getting strong, multiple indicators that serious curtailments of access/motion are in the pipeline and imminent (very few days). People in "essential" services are being issued papers permitting movement/travel... implication is restriction on those not thus permitted.

Last call for getting anything you'll need for the next 8 weeks or going where you need to go. Small chance I'm wrong, large chance I'm right. Place your bets accordingly. Don't bet more than you can afford to lose. Do now, or do without.
    I concur
    Act now or go without

Yep, Iím hearing rumblings of the same type.

My family and I are preparing to hunker down in the rental duplex. Defensive measures are going into place. I pray we donít need to use anything other than the passive measures put into place.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best

This is not about a virus ;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG38qGiReK4

Watched it. More q stuff. I kinda look at q as Nostradamus. A million people hindsite the hell out of his postings

Quote Originally Posted by driftz240 View Post
    Watched it. More q stuff. I kinda look at q as Nostradamus. A million people hindsite the hell out of his postings
    Can't argue with you about Nostradamus , but even putting Q aside, whether or not Q is legit, does not negate the fact that we are being played by the deep state. This virus was genetically engineered, there is a cure, and people need to stop freaking out.

People are freaking out because people are dying while the deep state is just using them to help bolster their odds at getting back into power.

The only thing to fear is fear itself.

When you can see the big picture, that statement is profound and has meaning. But when the cure and the virus are both being used to grant certain people more power, we are just pawns in a chess match to be sacrificed at will. When you are in that desperate of a situation, you will panic.

I thank God above for the wisdom and the guidance to prepare. Now I pray that God will watch over us all and to keep us safe from the hordes who did not learn from Joseph in Egypt with the 7 years of prosperity followed by the 7 years of famine.

My concern is with the scared and desperate people out there, not about getting infected. I know how to protect my family from contracting the virus. As to a hungry and desperate father trying to find food for his starving kids, I pray that I am not put into a position where I must squeeze off a round to defend my own family for the simple fact that I am in a position to provide for my family and they are not.
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best