Page 38 of 48 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: CDC: "This is the time to open up your pandemic plans"

Heard a Doctor on TV saying in this time of Wuhan Coronavirus, staying at home we should focus on inner peace.

To achieve this we should 1) always finish things we start and 2) we all could use more calm in our lives.

I looked through my house to find things I'd started and hadn't finished, so I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of wum, tha mainder of Valiumun srciptuns, an a box a chocletz. Yu haf no idr how feckin fablus I feel rite now.

Sned this to all whu need inner piss. An telum u luvum. And two hash yer wands. Stafe day avrybobby!!!
    Good medicine in bad places

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel. MD View Post
    Heard a Doctor on TV saying in this time of Wuhan Coronavirus, staying at home we should focus on inner peace.

To achieve this we should 1) always finish things we start and 2) we all could use more calm in our lives.

I looked through my house to find things I'd started and hadn't finished, so I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of wum, tha mainder of Valiumun srciptuns, an a box a chocletz. Yu haf no idr how feckin fablus I feel rite now.

Sned this to all whu need inner piss. An telum u luvum. And two hash yer wands. Stafe day avrybobby!!!
    This actually made me laugh out loud. Thank you for that Fidel.

This actually made me laugh out loud.
    same here

thanks, fidel

That was just the prescription I needed this morning. Thanks Doc!
    "The thing about smart people is they seem like crazy people to dumb people" - Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel. MD View Post

Good Stuff Fidel. Made me laugh out loud. Wife even ask what I was reading. She chuckled too.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

LOL LOL..indeed...funny....much needed.

Hmmmmmm…..looking at four bottles to the right of me ….four bottles of Goslings 151 proof dark Bermuda rum...!!!??

Nahhh...Id better keep my cool...particularly if I am going to carry concealed..or reload..or cut grass with my riding lawn mower.

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite.

USA & John's Hopkins gamed this out in 2001
    for the exercise it was small pox
    wasn't pretty
    read these findings and tell me why they bother doing these exercise if they aren't going to learn anything

1. An attack on the United States with biological weapons could threaten vital national security interests. Massive civilian casualties, breakdown in essential institutions, violation of democratic processes, civil disorder, loss of confidence in government and reduced U.S. strategic flexibility abroad are among the ways a biological attack might compromise U.S. security.

2. Current organizational structures and capabilities are not well suited for the management of a BW attack. Major "fault lines" exist between different levels of government (federal, state, and local), between government and the private sector, among different institutions and agencies, and within the public and private sector. These "disconnects" could impede situational awareness and compromise the ability to limit loss of life, suffering, and economic damage.

3. There is no surge capability in the U.S. healthcare and public health systems, or in the pharmaceutical and vaccine industries. This institutionally limited surge capacity could result in hospitals being overwhelmed and becoming inoperable, and it could impede public health agencies' analysis of the scope, source and progress of the epidemic, their ability to educate and reassure the public, and their capacity to limit causalities and the spread of disease.

4.Dealing with the media will be a major immediate challenge for all levels of government. Information management and communication (e.g., dealing with the press effectively, communication with citizens, maintaining the information flows necessary for command and control at all institutional levels) will be a critical element in crisis/consequence management.

5.Should a contagious bioweapon pathogen be used, containing the spread of disease will present significant ethical, political, cultural, operational, and legal challenges.

http://www.centerforhealthsecurity.o...ter/about.html

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Too bad this get published, teaches countries with low ability to innovate, a method. I'd guess we all can figure who I am talking about.
    =
    Make America under God Again
    *Putting*America*Back*Together*

The Comfort makes a Q when leaving for N.Y.

Also has been used to transport people to Gitmo. Starts around the 11:30 mark;
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZiHlvE-cTM