Thread: NO Justice in America

Default NO Justice in America

Jurors with ties to the Obama Administration. Judge appointed by Obama...How did these jurors make it past selection??? I'm tired of this type of stuff going on. I can't put it into words.

https://youtu.be/nwHlPzSe8js

finris, there are 2 tiers of justice in this country. Time is coming, when this bull$hit ends . coming soon I think.

Quote Originally Posted by finris View Post
    Jurors with ties to the Obama Administration. Judge appointed by Obama...How did these jurors make it past selection??? I'm tired of this type of stuff going on. I can't put it into words.

##@%&@$%^#$%!!! I had to encrypt that. Wouldn't be fit for decent ears to hear. You're right Finris. Justice is only a word in the dictionary. It only applies to folks like you and me and the rest of the good folks on here. I can't really express my thoughts. They're way too inflammatory.

Even further, the President expressed his opinion that the sentence was too severe, and Piglosi is screaming "abuse of power" over that! These slimy, diabolical sumbeaches just can't get over that Trump stomped their little "darlin" last election. Hangin is way too good for them, except the rope can be used multiple times. And I say hang em slowly. Don't break their pencil necks. Let em slowly strangle! I would most thoroughly enjoy the sounds of gurgling, choking, while watching them perform the "floorless waltz" a few inches above the ground.
    Last edited by beowulf; 02-14-2020 at 10:34 PM.

Beo, yes they are pi$$ed an outsider won in 2016, not one of the good ol' boys that knows how to play the "game".
    But moreso they are crapping in their pants.
    All this anti Trump stuff is for one thing............THEIR CORRUPTION........time is running out for them....Justice is coming.
    Even this latest situation with Roger Stone, the Dem.s calling for a hearing or a new impeachment, is a calculated move by Trump, and the Dem.s are falling for it yet again.
    I'm not sure why this Stone incident is happening or what might come out of it, but be assured something will.....just like the impeachment fiasco brought the Bidens' to the forefront and out in the open.

Quote Originally Posted by CENTEXDUDE View Post
    Beo, yes they are pi$$ed an outsider won in 2016, not one of the good ol' boys that knows how to play the "game".
    But moreso they are crapping in their pants.
    All this anti Trump stuff is for one thing............THEIR CORRUPTION........time is running out for them....Justice is coming.
    Even this latest situation with Roger Stone, the Dem.s calling for a hearing or a new impeachment, is a calculated move by Trump, and the Dem.s are falling for it yet again.
    I'm not sure why this Stone incident is happening or what might come out of it, but be assured something will.....just like the impeachment fiasco brought the Bidens' to the forefront and out in the open.
    I hear ya, loud and clear. I just can't stand their arrogant, insolent, sanctimonious, we can do no wrong and y'all can do no right attitude. $#@^%&*$#!!

The more I hear, the more I hate this government sleaze bags doing what ever they want. If I lied to a Federal Judge I would be placed in Jail in contempt of court and then prosecuted. Perjury....Look at what the Law states...I copied and pasted it so here goes.

(1)having taken an oath before a competent tribunal, officer, or person, in any case in which a law of the United States authorizes an oath to be administered, that he will testify, declare, depose, or certify truly, or that any written testimony, declaration, deposition, or certificate by him subscribed, is true, willfully and contrary to such oath states or subscribes any material matter which he does not believe to be true; or
    (2)in any declaration, certificate, verification, or statement under penalty of perjury as permitted under section 1746 of title 28, United States Code, willfully subscribes as true any material matter which he does not believe to be true;
    is guilty of perjury and shall, except as otherwise expressly provided by law, be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both. This section is applicable whether the statement or subscription is made within or without the United States.

Quote Originally Posted by finris View Post
    How did these jurors make it past selection???

Really makes you wonder, although in jury selection ( DC ) would think you would be reaching to find a conservative juror. Maybe it's just picking the lesser evils.
    Last edited by KINGCHIP; 02-16-2020 at 07:43 PM.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

I"m sure everyone has heard about McCabe being on the Decline to Prosecute. I can't stand this...He has been crying on all the networks about all this him and his family have gone through......BooHoo!!! Of course no apology to any of those who's lives that his lying affected, and of course illegal investigation.....Hannity and some of the others keep saying just wait and watch...Loretta Lynch and a Phoenix Air Port meeting.