Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: Economic impact of Covid-19

I never made any money in stocks either. Seems like all the talk now is about Bitcoin . Any of you invested in that ? I don't know much about it.

I'm not into BTC - maybe that's a mistake, as I hear from all over what great potential it has. It just seems ripe for some kind of government intervention/interference that could drastically change it's value. I have a feeling that at some point crypto of some sort will figure into our economy in a prominent way (you can't have an endless printing press forever, at least crypto represents a "resource" in terms of computational work done).

Anyone who is in it, I wish you good fortune and hope you prosper. This whole economy right now has so many if's, and's and maybe's it isn't funny. That's why I've decided to pivot into more stable vehicles and sure things rather than put a bet on tomorrow. At some point, I'll be back in the market but that will be a little bit.
    "The thing about smart people is they seem like crazy people to dumb people" - Stephen Hawking

I've invested my monies into fast women and cheap whiskey, my returns were immediate and extremely rewarding.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    I've invested my monies into fast women and cheap whiskey, my returns were immediate and extremely rewarding.
    If it wasn't for women and whiskey I'd be a frickin billionaire.

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    If it wasn't for women and whiskey I'd be a frickin billionaire.
    But the memories are free!