Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump Pen - You Gotta See This Beauty !

Default Trump Pen - You Gotta See This Beauty !

A longtime LEO friend and former coworker began making custom pens as a hobby few years ago, and just released a small supply of Trump 2020 pens for sale. All are spoken for as of right now, but he will probably make another batch soon. From his description : "These are are made from a rifle bolt-action style and are all metal (no plastic inside of this pen!). A popular style and works very well. The bottom is shaped like a rifle casing and the top is a handgun casing. It features an eagle around the lower base of the pen. The clip has an eagle with red, white and blue colors. Engraved in the top is "God Bless America". What made me "pull the trigger" and reserve mine was the engraving - "2020 The Sequel" and "Make The Liberals Cry Again".

Words cannot do the workmanship justice, so I'm attaching some pics. This will become a political "heirloom", of sorts. He could make a killing selling these, even at $60, if only he could mass produce 'em.... the dude is an arteest

Pen.jpg

Pen_2.jpg

Pen_3.jpg

I hope he sends one to President Trump! That's a beauty!
    Since Trump signs everything in bold permanent marker, it would be fantastic to build one with a refillable permanent marker cartridge and send it to him!
    Last edited by Camouflaged; 02-13-2020 at 07:09 AM.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    I hope he sends one to President Trump! That's a beauty!
    Since Trump signs everything in bold permanent marker, it would be fantastic to build one with a refillable permanent marker cartridge and send it to him!

unfortunately there's tons & tons of rig-a-roll crap policy that gets in the way >>> presidential gifts aren't the president's property - he needs to agree to buy it from the gooberment ....

send something like that to Trump Jr >>> let the WH contact you with buying interest

I'll ask Ed if he can do that - shouldn't be too hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    Send something like that to Trump Jr >>> let the WH contact you with buying interest
    Excellent idea, IW ! I may do just that.

Excellent!

Excellent!
    Send one each to Piglosi , Fineswine, No nads, schumer and schitts too. I'm sure they'll get a " charge" out of it.
    Last edited by beowulf; 02-13-2020 at 06:15 PM.

Not bad but, one thing.. That would be a waste of great talent on the likes of those creatures.

Not bad but, one thing.. That would be a waste of great talent on the likes of those creatures.
    True, but it would be worth it to watch them cringe and squirm and see the steam coming out of their ears.

Trust me. We wouldn't get the pleasure of SEEING that.