Thread: AMERIGEDDON... Have you seen it?

Default AMERIGEDDON... Have you seen it?

Have you guys seen the movie, AMERIGEDDON? ( they've stolen our country, it's time to take it back )
    It's on DVD. It's a special direct producers edition. It's distributed by FOREWARNED LLC.
    I found it last night at half price books and watched it when I got home. Everyone needs to watch this!.

ITS A POWERFUL TOOL in the information war to rally patriots in the cause of FREEDOM AND JUSTICE.

.....What happens when government turns against you.... ULTIMATE POLITAL THRILLER....all Americans should prepare for this type of situation.
    It is as thrilling and informative as it is terrifying.

image.jpg
    Last edited by Camouflaged; 02-12-2020 at 02:48 PM.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Cammie - I own it on DVD, ordered it when it first came out.

My opinion of the film was not very high. It has a few good moments, but would I show it to someone to try to bring them into the cause?

I don't have anything against the film... it was simply not as well done as I had hoped. I don't think I'll be watching it again.

If you liked it... great! I'm sure the producers will be glad it made someone happy.
    "The thing about smart people is they seem like crazy people to dumb people" - Stephen Hawking

Happy is a strange word to use. lol

I just think it had some good messages and warrants watching. It's obvious it's staged as B rated but that's not the point. It's the situation that interests me. You have to look beyond the sub par acting or the 'intertainment' properties. It's not Hollywood.

It's on Amazon prime for those who might be interested

Alex Jones is in it....I got it at Walmart for 5 bucks....mehhhhh watchable but not great

It's also available on Amazon as a dvd. I just ordered one. Ok maybe it's not five star but it might be good for a rainy afternoon.

I've been trying to locate it on this firestick gadget..but not that familiar with the set up since I got rid of my regular cable TV.

If I have to pay for it I'd rather pay for my own copy.

I will eventually watch it if I have to go to Barnes and Noble and purchase my own copy.

Thanks Camouflaged for making me aware of it's existance.

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite

You're welcome OT.

I watched my DVD of it Sunday afternoon. Altogether a pretty decent story.

I had to laugh a bit at the helicopter dogfight at the end. Bell Longrangers don't carry missiles .... I'd think a military outfit would have Cobra or Apache gunships and they would have blown the main character's puddle-jumper into filigree. But, hey, it's only a movie.

I thought the main story was pretty well thought out.... like how they prepped for the attack at their homestead.

Got around to watching it myself at my lady friends house up in Cumberland, Virginia after working on her porch steps to replace rotted boards.

Agree with the analysis of many of the members here.

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite.