Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: He's screeming " slash every fu@king Republicans throat!

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,067

    Default

    Somebody kill it with fire. Geez. Why doesn't anybody just beat the hell out of people like this? I know conservatives are supposed to be the non-violent ones, but the nuts are running the asylum right now, and theirs is the only message getting out. That's not free speech, that's insanity, and sometimes you gotta take old teller out behind the shed and put him down.
    Common sense is so uncommon nowadays it ought to be reclassified as a super power

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    under the sea
    Posts
    893

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    Hmmmmmmmmmm…...you got me to thinking finris…


    Time to switch out concealed carry Pistols..

    Been carrying a Ruger GP 100 in .357 magnum..and speed loaders...in a hip pancake holster.


    Been thinking about switching out to my new Kimber 1911 in 45s ACP in a pancake holster and spare mags.


    My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom
    I been typically carrying an 8 shot 357, scandium/titanium. If I need something really light I carry the 5 shot 357 scandium/titanium....When I need a carry gun with more rounds I carry my CZ Bull shadow 2 with 21 round magazines. I also have a 97B CZ in 45, my favorite holster maker is 8 months out....I can get some flush 12 round magazines for the 97B. Sadly most are only 10.

    Strange thing is I'm a larger guy and can conceal just about what ever I want to carry. Most times my leather is out side the pants. I need more bullets and guns and holsters. Maybe another mag or two.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,906

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by finris View Post
    I been typically carrying an 8 shot 357, scandium/titanium. If I need something really light I carry the 5 shot 357 scandium/titanium....When I need a carry gun with more rounds I carry my CZ Bull shadow 2 with 21 round magazines. I also have a 97B CZ in 45, my favorite holster maker is 8 months out....I can get some flush 12 round magazines for the 97B. Sadly most are only 10.

    Strange thing is I'm a larger guy and can conceal just about what ever I want to carry. Most times my leather is out side the pants. I need more bullets and guns and holsters. Maybe another mag or two.
    My normal EDC is my Ruger 9e, 9mm and two spare 17 rounds mags. But since I've been able to start getting out a bit, post surgery, I've been carrying my Ruger SR22 loaded with CCI Velocitors, and two spare 10 round mags. My surgery was to repair an inguinal hernia on the left side of my abdomen. I carry cross draw on that side and the little .22 is smaller and lighter and doesn't irritate the area of surgery. Some may consider a .22 a "mouse gun"...until I shoot them with it. The effectiveness of any caliber depends upon three things...who's doing the shooting, where they shoot you, and how many times they shoot you. Sans the graphics, I know a couple anatomical locations where two or three .22 Long Rifle rounds will put even a 200 plus pound man instantly on his knees in severe agony . I'll just let y'all "gnaw" on that one a bit.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    4,576

    Default

    I have the Ruger Government Mk II in the back of my vehicle with four 10 round magazines. I never discount the .22 long rifle in the hands of someone who knows how to use it.
    This pistol is very very accurate and reliable as well..

    I also own a Beretta Jaguar similar to this one though I've not used it as have I the Ruger MK II Government.

    https://www.gunsinternational.com/gu...n_id=100797295

    I am told that certain versions of this .22 Beretta where long used by certain branches of the Israeli services. I am told that this is also a reliable .22 long rifle pistol.

    Reckon I will have to use it more....but tend to favor the Ruger Government Mk II though it is much heavier than the Beretta.

    I purchased the Beretta from a lady needing some cash.



    But seriously ...some of these leftists are coming across as border like Rabid..you guys noticing that????

    My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom

  5. #15

    Default

    That's gonna change Nov. 3rd, 2020!

    [image.jpg
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    Hmmmmmmmmmm…...you got me to thinking finris…


    Time to switch out concealed carry Pistols..

    Been carrying a Ruger GP 100 in .357 magnum..and speed loaders...in a hip pancake holster.


    Been thinking about switching out to my new Kimber 1911 in 45s ACP in a pancake holster and spare mags.


    My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom

    I am partial to a Glock 21, under arm, two spare mags under the other arm. Nothing like a .45 SJHP to take the fight out of an assailant.
    We learn from history that we do not learn from history. Georg Wilhelm F. Hegel

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,906

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GR82BPREPD View Post
    I am partial to a Glock 21, under arm, two spare mags under the other arm. Nothing like a .45 SJHP to take the fight out of an assailant.
    I also have my Ruger Redhawk, 71/2 inch barrel, in .44 Mag, but that's a bit much to be packing around for EDC. Thing weighs about three and a half pounds loaded.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •