Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Guilty, not guilty..

Default Guilty, not guilty..

Is everyone watching the verdict?
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Not guilty on both counts. Mitt Romney voted to Acquittal on the second...I'm guessing he is trying to save his butt... I so hope his Utah folks throw his but out!!!

The sound of the liberal heads exploding was glorious.

Stay tuned for "Libs gone wild when Trump wins 2020".
    Μολὼν λαβέ (Molon labe), “Come and get them!”

Nobody owes you anything. You're only entitled to what you worked for.

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." - Optimus Prime

Yes indeedy!

Could not even make myself watch liberal spin, I'm sure Schumer and Schiff both had plenty to say. Now get reelected and then take out the trash. All of it, and I'd be just as happy arresting Romney as having his voters throw him out.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Bolton will be dragged kicking and screaming before the house by the end of the month and NP will bring new impeachment charges by the end of March.
    Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil:

Quote Originally Posted by jdh View Post
    Bolton will be dragged kicking and screaming before the house by the end of the month and NP will bring new impeachment charges by the end of March.
    I hope so, at least as far as another try at impeachment goes. Any potential Dem contenders in the Senate who're still standing will have to worry about missin' time stumpin' if it looks as though things will go to another Senate trial.
    Besides, any time both Houses are busy with this stuff (both parties included) the less time they spend passin' more onerous laws and spendin' our money. My main concern at this time is Prez DJT bein' able to appoint more judges and justices. RBG leavin' and creatin' another opening would be the biggest bonus we could see.

Straying just a bit, but saw a picture today of the President shaking John Roberts' hand. Roberts looked like somebody was squeezing his nuts...HARD, and Sotomayor was standing right behind him and she looked she was suffering from sever case of the "trots" and needed to go....RIGHT NOW!!!!!
    Last edited by beowulf; 02-05-2020 at 08:16 PM.

Last edited by Texas-Gun-Man; 02-06-2020 at 07:09 PM.
    By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail. Ben Franklin

Invalid photo