Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IA CAUSUS CHAOS, hahaha!

Default IA CAUSUS CHAOS, hahaha!

They are saying IA hung up on them.. Delay is results because the app is messed up. This is so funny. The Dems are in a total shut down and they are VERY ANGRY! FUMING!

https://www.foxnews.com

Trumps caucus WINS against two others by a landslide! 97% The other two got 1% ea.
    Last edited by Camouflaged; 02-03-2020 at 11:18 PM.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    They are saying IA hung up on them.. Delay is results because the app is messed up. This is so funny. The Dems are in a total shut down and they are VERY ANGRY! FUMING!

https://www.foxnews.com

Trumps caucus WINS against two others by a landslide! 97% The other two got 1% ea.
    ROFL!!! Democrats couldn't hit themselves in the butt with their hands tied behind their backs. And they seriously think we want to hand the reins of the country over to them???!!! YAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Oh don't worry...........they'll blame ruskie interference to help Trump.
    In all seriousness I think this is a ploy to screw Sanders......again. Gotta love it though.

Oh don't worry...........they'll blame ruskie interference to help Trump.
    In all seriousness I think this is a ploy to screw Sanders......again. Gotta love it though.

These guys really cannot change their spots. Have we not before seen this movie??? It is a re run!!!

These people are like.....cannibals...eating their own.

Ishmaelites run wild.....

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom

Oh this is too funny.
    The IA CAUCUS APP- linked to ex-Clinton staffers.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/app...inton-campaign

You really can't make this Shlt up! ROFLMFAO!

Oh this is too funny.
    The IA CAUCUS APP- linked to ex-Clinton staffers.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/app...inton-campaign

You really can't make this Shlt up! ROFLMFAO!
    Oh, this is better than a three stooges movie. This is foot stompin', knee slappin', holdin' belly funny. Took an entire box of Kleenex tissue to wipe the tears of laughter away, and my gut hurts from laughing so hard. Wish I'd had that surgery earlier or postponed it for a while.

I should have put a warning label on my last post just for you beo! Hahaha! Sorry about that buddy! BREATHE!

I should have put a warning label on my last post just for you beo! Hahaha! Sorry about that buddy! BREATHE!
    Oh, I'm ok now. Still had some pain pills left. But I just can't stop laughing. They're most likely busier than a one legged man at an a$$kicking contest trying to get this mess sorted out. Then I wonder what kind of lies they'll concoct to try to cover their ineptitude. Oh, this is getting funnier by the minute! They're gonna put Trump in the White House for another four years and lock the door. OOOOOOOHOOHOOHOOHOO!!!
    Last edited by beowulf; 02-04-2020 at 11:38 AM.

I just love what Trump's campaign chairman said = "And this is the gang that wants to manage healthcare for all Americans"
    and I bet that's also the death knell for the Iowa Caucuses, just think of the $ that's going to cost that state 4 years from now.
    they will be relegated to the importance level of Rhode Island

the whole thing is that IA was nothing but bragging rights for the DNC winning candidate - they already have wrote IA off as a Trump win in the actual election ...

the DNC won't be back for any campaigning - it's a dead issue really with this flub