Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: dangers of vaccines

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Uncle View Post
    Since then, I don't get sick....
    You and my FIL(paratrooper Vietnam). He is like super man, 70+ years old, we will all get sick and he won't. Don't know what they gave ya'll...

Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    You and my FIL(paratrooper Vietnam). He is like super man, 70+ years old, we will all get sick and he won't. Don't know what they gave ya'll...
    Yeah, in twenty three years on active duty i think I got stuck with every vaccine in existence, and probably some that weren't . My last two years at Andrews AFB I was NCOIC of a 44 man mobility team (world wide mobility). Our assigned AO was Central and South America. You guys who spent time on active duty know what that means. Every time you turn around here they come with another needle, or two, or three. I felt like a danged dart board! We were on alert six months at a time and then off six months. I'm allergic to the flu vaccine and haven't had a flu shot since about 1968. I've had the flu once in all that time. Had pneumonia three time, but don't get that shot either.

When you are in the service and on world wide mobility status....they will often call alerts whereby you stay in a collection point in a hanger and go through the line to update your paperwork...next of kin..insurance status...and of course immuinizations....
    Once in awhile we would be put on a C130 and fly around for the pilots to get some hours and then land...

But mostly we would sit in a hanger and get our paperwork updated...current...so too our immunizations.
    Like the Olde Timer I would get stuck literally and often.

That was the last time I got vaccinated. I chose not to get a flu shot when I got out of the service and back then and particularly because of that swine flu disaster took place so many years ago and have not so done since.

I never conceived that immunizations would be a stepping stone to massive population control and or monitoring....ie...Herding.

At work now they are pushing flu shots big time in the company publications....and list places and times to get one ...free. No thanks.

I also remember a lot of people getting sick after getting one...flu symptoms..some rather strong symptoms..again no thanks.

Been going heavy on the vitamin C's here ...D3...and also Zinc...of late...along with some other minerals..

Also washing my hands as well. I believe that is important...washing hands..

The inside of my mask I spray daily with Colloidal Silver before putting it on for the day. Keep a bottle of Colloidal Silver in my locker at work too and occasionally spray my mask after washing it at work.

Going to wash my mask and get ready for work..

Nonetheless..I make no plans to get a flu shot..

Once again..I'm with the olde timer on this..

Oh....oh...0h;...wait a minute...what I said was not exactly true....

I did cut myself years ago working in my garage and it necessitated some stitches..I did get a shot for Tetanus...I think it is spelled....that I did get but stay away from the flu shots.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 10-08-2020 at 12:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    When you are in the service and on world wide mobility status....they will often call alerts whereby you stay in a collection point in a hanger and go through the line to update your paperwork...next of kin..insurance status...and of course immuinizations....
    Once in awhile we would be put on a C130 and fly around for the pilots to get some hours and then land...

But mostly we would sit in a hanger and get our paperwork updated...current...so too our immunizations.
    Like the Olde Timer I would get stuck literally and often.

That was the last time I got vaccinated. I chose not to get a flu shot when I got out of the service and back then and particularly because of that swine flu disaster took place so many years ago and have not so done since.

I never conceived that immunizations would be a stepping stone to massive population control and or monitoring....ie...Herding.

At work now they are pushing flu shots big time in the company publications....and list places and times to get one ...free. No thanks.

I also remember a lot of people getting sick after getting one...flu symptoms..some rather strong symptoms..again no thanks.

Been going heavy on the vitamin C's here ...D3...and also Zinc...of late...along with some other minerals..

Also washing my hands as well. I believe that is important...washing hands..

The inside of my mask I spray daily with Colloidal Silver before putting it on for the day. Keep a bottle of Colloidal Silver in my locker at work too and occasionally spray my mask after washing it at work.

Going to wash my mask and get ready for work..

Nonetheless..I make no plans to get a flu shot..

Once again..I'm with the olde timer on this..

Oh....oh...0h;...wait a minute...what I said was not exactly true....

I did cut myself years ago working in my garage and it necessitated some stitches..I did get a shot for Tetanus...I think it is spelled....that I did get but stay away from the flu shots.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangetom
    Normaly we'd board the plane (C-130), go halfway down the runway, turn around go back to the terminal and deplane. Once, though, we actually took off. I thought "OOOOOH, Sh*t, here we go!!!!" We flew around DC for about an hour and returned to base. Talk about a relief of the pucker factor!!!