Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 75

Thread: dangers of vaccines

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    5,658

    Default dangers of vaccines

    Scientist's life ruined for exposing vaccine dangers;

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBEI...ZWgoDs-BfHJAfT

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    5,123

    Default

    Very interesting video bamabm...thanks for posting it.

    I have bookmarked it and will be sending it on to people I know.

    I have not taken any flu vaccines for many many years now..and since that swine flu business so long ago. And I will not take them.

    Now that I think about it..my lady friend who passed of cancer about a year ago...she got the flu vaccines religiously .every year.

    For some time now I have had a suspicion that many of the medical vaccines are with certain "herding" goals in mind...

    I am not exactly sure as to what or how...but just a suspicion.

    When I came up ...polio and small pox were the big ones but today there are a plethora of them.

    Nonetheless...thanks for posting that video...I will be sending it on to people my list today.


    Thanks,
    Orangetom

    Not an Ishmaelite

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    Very interesting video bamabm...thanks for posting it.

    I have bookmarked it and will be sending it on to people I know.

    I have not taken any flu vaccines for many many years now..and since that swine flu business so long ago. And I will not take them.

    Now that I think about it..my lady friend who passed of cancer about a year ago...she got the flu vaccines religiously .every year.

    For some time now I have had a suspicion that many of the medical vaccines are with certain "herding" goals in mind...

    I am not exactly sure as to what or how...but just a suspicion.

    When I came up ...polio and small pox were the big ones but today there are a plethora of them.

    Nonetheless...thanks for posting that video...I will be sending it on to people my list today.


    Thanks,
    Orangetom

    Not an Ishmaelite
    Ah, HA!! So, I'm not the only "conspiracy theorist" around here. Same with me. I haven't had a flu shot in over fifty years. In fact, only shot I've had since I retired from active duty, in 1987, was a tetnus (SP) shot about three years ago. Only reason I got it was I stomp around the woods so much I didn't want an injury to get infected and cause me any problems. I don't get the pneumonia shot either. There is so much controversy about vaccines and the possible side effects from them...as well as what they may cause...as well as what you said; stuff put into them to enable the guv to "herd" the populace. I just flat don't trust them anymore. Oh, and I've had the flu only once in all that time. Nope, come at me with a needle, unless its to draw some blood for my semi annual check up, someone is in for a bad day.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    under the sea
    Posts
    1,049

    Default

    I have had to explain some of these shots to people so many times it gets irritating. They guy who was the anti Vaxer from England...He never did any research on any of this stuff...Lost his License and everything over him fabrication of his research.

    My older sister is an MD PhD. she worked for one of the gentlemen who came up with many of the Vaccines we see and use today. He didn't want his children vaccinated. Why, do you ask??? Simple children need to get sick and develop their immune system. The crap that will kill them, like Polio and Small Pox... IF his kids were going to a place where they could contract it HELL YES HE WOULD VACCINATE them!!! Why? Look at the numbers of Dead from those diseases? The number of those who get it and die from the vaccine is less than 4-5%. Yes it sucks if your kids get it from the vaccine and die... When your talking the number of dead from not doing it..... I have seen a Doctor friend who was over Family Medicine. He used multiple cans to get a round. He survived and many didn't. He was lucky, he only got maimed by the disease.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    East Tennessee
    Posts
    3,605

    Default

    Like several of you, I've never taken the flu, pnumonia, shingles or any other shots. I did get the vaccines as a kids that everyone got. But other that a TB booster and tetnas shots every 10 years, I'll never take another one.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker1513 View Post
    Like several of you, I've never taken the flu, pnumonia, shingles or any other shots. I did get the vaccines as a kids that everyone got. But other that a TB booster and tetnas shots every 10 years, I'll never take another one.
    I'm 74 years "young"...pushing 75. The vaccines we got as kids was different than the ones today. Lots of additives in them today that we don't know the real purpose for them. Are they beneficial, or government sanctioned for sinister purposes?

    And I value what Finris says above. I value his input, and I certainly agree, in part, with what he says. A lot of the problem today also is that there is considerable contradiction among a lot of MDs, and researchers who know, on the real value of the vaccines. So how do you know who you can really trust? Truth is, if you really want to know about vaccines, ask a pharmacist. I could post a lot of debatable stuff but I don't want to start something that is most likely a one way trip down a dead end street. At last count I think there were something like 63, or so, folks in the medical field who posted some information in the negative about vaccines and some other medicines that were being pushed, and mysteriously wound up dead. So, yeah, there is a big unanswered question floating as to just who's lying or hiding what.
    Last edited by beowulf; 02-04-2020 at 09:41 PM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    under the sea
    Posts
    1,049

    Default

    Yes, lots of drugs get pushed. Look at the ACLS drugs like Lidocaine when Amiodaron came out it was changed. Amiodarone the best anti arrhythmic drug. Well when the Patent ran out guess what popped back into the rotation??? Yep, Lidocaine. Yes, there is things like that.

    My problem with flu shots. They only work if you have a strain that is coming back again, that is genetically the same nearly...The problem with the Viruses is they mutate, and pull in some of the DNA/RNA from the cells of those who are infected with it. That is how the one who brings the "flu" home, and it runs through the house and the one who brought it gets it again....

    There many different types of vaccines. Some are live attenuated, some are completely dead....So yeah some folks can't take certain vaccines.

    If you have a descent immune system, wash your hands a lot.

    Beo, yes some pharmacist are good at asking and more knowledgeable than many MD's... Yet pharmacists don't grasp all the physiology with the sickness as well.

    Best course is to be your own Patent Advocate.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    5,658

    Default

    When I was a kid we got very few vaccines ; measles, mumps, polio, tetanus, maybe a few others. we ate mud pies and drank from garden hoses. Today they give our kids 50 or more vaccines, full of human DNA, fetal tissue , Chemicals, God only knows what. I've never had a flu or pneumonia vaccine and have never had the flu or pneumonia. Go figure.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    6,462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by finris View Post
    Yes, lots of drugs get pushed. Look at the ACLS drugs like Lidocaine when Amiodaron came out it was changed. Amiodarone the best anti arrhythmic drug. Well when the Patent ran out guess what popped back into the rotation??? Yep, Lidocaine. Yes, there is things like that.

    My problem with flu shots. They only work if you have a strain that is coming back again, that is genetically the same nearly...The problem with the Viruses is they mutate, and pull in some of the DNA/RNA from the cells of those who are infected with it. That is how the one who brings the "flu" home, and it runs through the house and the one who brought it gets it again....

    There many different types of vaccines. Some are live attenuated, some are completely dead....So yeah some folks can't take certain vaccines.

    If you have a descent immune system, wash your hands a lot.

    Beo, yes some pharmacist are good at asking and more knowledgeable than many MD's... Yet pharmacists don't grasp all the physiology with the sickness as well.

    Best course is to be your own Patent Advocate.
    I suppose all this discussion could come down to how it is with eggs and coffee. Today you read, "Research in this lab or that lab has proven conclusively that three to four cups of coffee a day and two eggs a day three times a week provide essential nutrients to your health and well being, so feel free to jump right in and indulge." A week later, "research from this lab or that lab has proven conclusively that eggs and coffee are highly detrimental to your health and well being and if you don't eliminate them entirely from your diet you're gonna shorten your life by ten years". So I reckon we peons just have to decide for ourselves what we're going to do, and hope and pray for the best. In the end, barring Jesus' return, we're all gonna get dirt shoveled in our face one day, and that we can't escape. Or as Pogo the alligator said, "we has met the enemy and it is us".

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    5,658

    Default

    I agree with this guy; vaccines should be tested like other drugs/medications and the companies should be liable for any harm to patients receiving them.

    https://needtoknow.news/2020/02/robe...-of-americans/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •