Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

Thread: dangers of vaccines

It appears the French aren't too keen on the vaccines.

https://johnbwellsnews.com/french-dr...ff-the-market/

Scott McKay with Dr. Sherry Tenpenny. Stay away from vaxxed people;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpN6uhvkKxs

She talks about HCQ , ivermectin , and colloidal silver.

Interesting development here on the Vaccine at this place of employment.,

A bulletin is being circulated wherein more places are being created whereby people can get the vaccine without going off site.

Also prizes are being awarded to people meeting certain conditions for getting the vaccine.

I was taught by people in the Apartment renting business that whenever rent applications were down prizes and incentives were often done as a way to increase applications and rental of apartments.

This sort of feels the same way.

I am getting the impression that the vaccine is not as big a seller as someone out here would like it to be and have been thinking from the beginning that there would become more and more desperate measures taken to properly "Herd" people into taking the vaccine.

This place is saying that the vaccine is not mandatory but I am thinking that on a Federal level someone is going to try to enforce that....by various means.

Someone out there is sitting on huge unused quantities of vaccines....and need to get rid of them.

I am thinking that this C19 vaccine is not a good a sell as some had hoped and now they are going to have to sneak in the back door to get people to take it by force or intimidation in the end....

This is going to get interesting ......very interesting...,

We shall see..

Be warned the Ishmaelites going to phase II...and remember some are already talking about Covid 20 and 21 on the horizon..

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Orangeotm

Indeed, the fed gov is pushing incentives to increase vaccination. Things like fuel and grocery points at stores like kroger that administer the vaccine. Next when they're still not seeing the numbers they want they will be forcing it.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    Next when they're still not seeing the numbers they want they will be forcing it.
    That's when the right will finally get out of their comfy zones and take to the streets.

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

I hope something has an affect.....
    =
    Make America under God Again
    Truth-Justice-&-the-AMERICAN-Way

5 yrs down the road people will start dropping like flies from this population control vac. No thank you. I'd rather die of natural causes.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    5 yrs down the road people will start dropping like flies from this population control vac. No thank you. I'd rather die of natural causes.
    Some in the medical community are saying 6 months to 2 years .

40% of Americans are fully vaxxed last I heard. That's a lot of dead people.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

More space and resources for the rest of us. And most of those will be conservatives that knew better
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13