Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tried cbd for the last 4 days

Default Tried cbd for the last 4 days

I got some cbd lotion from a buddy's gun shop oddly. He was selling some on duty cbd. It's a veterans company so I figured what the hell. I have struggled with shoulder bursitis for a few years. I attribute it it shooting 40 to 50k RDS a year. And hours of dry firing. I decided to try the cbd route. After 4 days my shoulder feels about 75percent better. Range of motion is better. And pain level is down alot. Stuff seems to be working.

Quote Originally Posted by driftz240 View Post
    I got some cbd lotion from a buddy's gun shop oddly. He was selling some on duty cbd. It's a veterans company so I figured what the hell. I have struggled with shoulder bursitis for a few years. I attribute it it shooting 40 to 50k RDS a year. And hours of dry firing. I decided to try the cbd route. After 4 days my shoulder feels about 75percent better. Range of motion is better. And pain level is down alot. Stuff seems to be working.
    Turmeric did the same for me. I couldn't throw overhand. Felt like my arm was coming off at the shoulder. Taking turmeric for two weeks fixed it right up. No more pain at all. Turmeric is an anti-inflammatory, among many other benefits.

My brother did the research and recommended this - PLUS CBD "extra strength" balm. Tried it on my left knee (torn miniscus) and my wife's arthritic hip, and even as a facial moisturizer for scaly winter crud on my face. Works great all around, but best results are as an anti-inflammatory. Slight pepprmint scent, but not obnoxious or overpowering. You can get it at Kroger pharmacies at $51.99, but they offer it on their web site for just $34.00 + shipping. Just ordered two more - one for each of us. My first small jar lasted us about three months....your mileage may vary. Highly recommended.

Attachment 2187

The on duty lotion smells like dank bud unfortunately

Quote Originally Posted by TheCitizenPatriot View Post
    My brother did the research and recommended this - PLUS CBD "extra strength" balm. Tried it on my left knee (torn miniscus) and my wife's arthritic hip, and even as a facial moisturizer for scaly winter crud on my face. Works great all around, but best results are as an anti-inflammatory. Slight pepprmint scent, but not obnoxious or overpowering. You can get it at Kroger pharmacies at $51.99, but they offer it on their web site for just $34.00 + shipping. Just ordered two more - one for each of us. My first small jar lasted us about three months....your mileage may vary. Highly recommended.

Attachment 2187
    Bottom line, and most important thing of all is that it worked. I certainly join you in the celebration for the relief you've found. Its better than a tall glass of iced tea and a cool breeze under the shade of a large tree on a hot summer day.

I wish I could use cbd. Sadly my job drug tests and currently the tests can’t tell the difference between the two, or so HR tells us. I see many people benefit from the use of it. It’s not a cure all but it’s cool to see that people are using it and not high grade pharmaceutical drugs that could lead down a dangerous path.
    Vox Populi!

Same with me Porking. Testing shows it to be the same.
    Wife uses it on areas shes had past injuries, or surgeries. It does help her with the pain. Seems to be good for a lot of different problems.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    Turmeric did the same for me. I couldn't throw overhand. Felt like my arm was coming off at the shoulder. Taking turmeric for two weeks fixed it right up. No more pain at all. Turmeric is an anti-inflammatory, among many other benefits.
    I did not know this about Tumeric..that it was an anti inflammatory. Thanks Olde Timer...for that information.

I am in the same boat as Porkingporkpork..and backpacker...and have to take blood tests as well as blow in the tube and urine tests because of the stuff we handle regularly.

However that would not prevent me from stocking up on CBD or Tumeric just in case. I would just not be using the CBD while so employed.

I have seen some kind of CBD cream/balm in a tin for my lady friend before she passed. I applied it on her legs before I knew what it was and then I was horrified should I have to take any of those tests at work. We can be randomly called in to take those tests.

Normally I tend to keep around several bottles of ibuphrophen…..for inflammation..but thanks Olde Timer for this additional info.

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 02-04-2020 at 09:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by orangetom1999 View Post
    I did not know this about Tumeric..that it was an anti inflammatory. Thanks Olde Timer...for that information.

I am in the same boat as Porkingporkpork..and backpacker...and have to take blood tests as well as blow in the tube and urine tests because of the stuff we handle regularly.

However that would not prevent me from stocking up on CBD or Tumeric just in case. I would just not be using the CBD while so employed.

I have seen some kind of CBD cream/balm in a tin for my lady friend before she passed. I applied it on her legs before I knew what it was and then I was horrified should I have to take any of those tests at work. We can be randomly called in to take those tests.

Normally I tend to keep around several bottles of ibuphrophen…..for inflammation..but thanks Olde Timer for this additional info.

Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite
    I take Turmeric gel caps as well as use the oil. I'm a big believer in essential oils. I won't use the name of the product I use as my daughter sells them, and I get a quarterly benefit check from them. If you want the name let me know and I'll send you a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by beowulf View Post
    I take Turmeric gel caps as well as use the oil. I'm a big believer in essential oils. I won't use the name of the product I use as my daughter sells them, and I get a quarterly benefit check from them. If you want the name let me know and I'll send you a PM.
    Yes indeed...please send me a PM on this..

A lady I know and prepper is a believer in essential oils. I do not know what to make of them but I suspect that there is something to a lot of natural remedies.

Mayhap I need to get out more!!

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite