Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NO to more witnesses in impeachment trial

Default NO to more witnesses in impeachment trial

49 to 51...
    Romney was a no of course.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

So will Q nail it and acquit vote go 53-47? Romney will not vote for acquittal, I think, but think Utah voters have sen enough. He done.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

2/3rds to remove. Simple majority of 51 to acquit.

I've been pretty busy, only have antenna tv so only local..... What's the next step and when?
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    49 to 51...
    Romney was a no of course.
    Commiecrats wanted all the witnesses of their choice to be heard, but wanted to deny any witnesses for the Trump team. Once again trying to stack the deck. What I think of the democrats, and what should happen to most of them isn't fit to print.

The defense Trump team have announced they will take a final vote to acquit next Wed.

Quote Originally Posted by flock6 View Post
    I've been pretty busy, only have antenna tv so only local..... What's the next step and when?

I Wonder if he holds the State of the Union before or after the vote? It's scheduled for Tuesday night.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

those crazy ****ers wanted to call another 30+ witnesses - same same crap as the Kavenaugh hearing >>> keep the crap rolling on and on and on ...

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    So will Q nail it and acquit vote go 53-47? Romney will not vote for acquittal, I think, but think Utah voters have sen enough. He done.

the conservative polls in Utah are like 70+ against the impeachment in every way >>> Romney better get his TDS disease under control ...

Sooner Romney is gone the better. This country don't need traitors like him. Reminds me so much of John Kerry.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13