Thread: blog about training to kill

Default blog about training to kill

This is a writing about how training to kill might affect you. The professional and being mechanical as apposed to mad or angry or to have hate....

https://www.wimsblog.com/2020/01/tra...LRcoAfHbIudrk4

There were some good books called. On killing. And on combat. Good reads on this

Back during my army years starting in 77 when they had REAL basic training and 10 weeks long they taught hand to hand combat and how to take out an enemy. Not anymore since the mid 80's. After that I went to more "specialized" training. that really got into the "killing arts". They really made it clear that it's just part of your job. Emotion should never come into play. You have to detach yourself from the personal side of it. Anger just clouds your judgement and can adversely affect your performance,

Quote Originally Posted by 101airborne View Post
    Back during my army years starting in 77 when they had REAL basic training and 10 weeks long they taught hand to hand combat and how to take out an enemy. Not anymore since the mid 80's. After that I went to more "specialized" training. that really got into the "killing arts". They really made it clear that it's just part of your job. Emotion should never come into play. You have to detach yourself from the personal side of it. Anger just clouds your judgement and can adversely affect your performance,
    Solid approach, but not sure that's entirely possible. Especially morning after.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    Solid approach, but not sure that's entirely possible. Especially morning after.
    That all comes down to solid training, steady nerves and a cool head. Most people that have seen combat know what I mean. Now after the shooting stops yo may have messed your skivvies but.......