Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Flu Tang clan ain't nothing to f with

Default Flu Tang clan ain't nothing to f with

So with all this Corona virus talk. Do you think it will be a big deal in the USA or just a nothing burger like ebola was a few years back

i think this is much more problematic than ebola.
    ebola was coming from a lightly populated backwoods hole in Africa with limited travel options
    this virus is originating in a city of 7+ million with lots of travel connections to the rest of the world
    and looks like you can infect others before your symptoms appear
    only saving grace so far is that the mortality rate doesn't appear as virulent as ebola

Well at least what is being reported by the Chinese. I suspect the numbers are much higher and will grow quickly.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

Quote Originally Posted by explo72 View Post
    i think this is much more problematic than ebola.
    ebola was coming from a lightly populated backwoods hole in Africa with limited travel options
    this virus is originating in a city of 7+ million with lots of travel connections to the rest of the world
    and looks like you can infect others before your symptoms appear
    only saving grace so far is that the mortality rate doesn't appear as virulent as ebola
    Biggest difference between Ebola and Coronavirus is transmission. Coronavirus is probably airborne, so it can spread by cough/sneeze. Ebola is not. If it was, you would see much bigger Ebola epidemics.

My personal theory is that China released this on its own population on purpose. Collateral damage in other countries is icing on the cake. Why? Because their "one child" policy has produced a huge aging population that is poised to be a huge drain on resources with no benefit. They are cleaning house. I bet there will be a vaccine and young adults will be given priority.

all kinds of 3rd World trash coming into Central America - if it gets a start - LOOK OUT !!!! - it'll sweep thru Mexico like puke thru a funnel - and then the big US city barrios >>>> BE READY !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    all kinds of 3rd World trash coming into Central America - if it gets a start - LOOK OUT !!!! - it'll sweep thru Mexico like puke thru a funnel - and then the big US city barrios >>>> BE READY !!!!
    You ain't just a-whistling Dixie! I read an article today, and I ain't smart enough to "splain"it too well. But it was about the R-0 (pronounced R-Naught) factor. It had to do with how many people one person infects. If one infects 18, and each of them infects 18, and each of them infects 18...you do the math. We've got one HELL of a problem! This is an infection no one has ever had, at least that's what is being said, so our bodies have no natural immunity to it, and there is no know preventive vaccine or cure. They're saying this could much, much worse than the 1918 Spanish Flu Pandemic. It was recommended by the Doctor who wrote the article that it would be wise to stock up on N-95 masks...as many as you can get/afford.

First and foremost this is a virus. Viruses mutate due to rapidly dividing cells using the human and animal cellular reproduction.

What is scary about the virus is that it is contagious during incubation period You can infect others and not be sick yet and have no idea.

These types of things have a tendency to kill the old and young. Bad news is those who are HIV+ and on retrovirus medication might not get it...They usually die from crazy stuff your normal immune system fights off. Like Cryptocaucus Neophormans crazy stuff that your immune system deals with.

Will this make it here? YES. How bad will it be?? Depends on a number of things. This is why we prep folks. When it gets to your area, don't go out and don't deal with others until its over. Wash your hands a lot.

holy crap guys, I really hope this article is fake news, cuz if it isn't, we are screwed...really wish I could translate chinese...says there are 3 mil infected, 100k dead, barricaded cities, people jumping off buildings, no meds, higher ups just vanishing... I really hope this guys is hoax, help me out here!

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index...ut-of-supplies

Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    holy crap guys, I really hope this article is fake news, cuz if it isn't, we are screwed...really wish I could translate chinese...says there are 3 mil infected, 100k dead, barricaded cities, people jumping off buildings, no meds, higher ups just vanishing... I really hope this guys is hoax, help me out here!

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index...ut-of-supplies
    Most of this is BS. Yes there is 46 million basically quarantined. Well over 1100 sick. So if you go by the numbers posted above of every infected person infects 18 well you do the numbers.

This is why the place is under quarantine. The Chinese may get mid evil and destroy the bodies with fire. Mass graves and cause out breaks of bugs and other diseases, if not done correctly so...

Lots in the article is BS... I was a super secret squirrel who did international under cover work for the FBI......I for all purposes blow off anything after that comment........

In the intelligence world there is a joke about U.S. intelligence.

The CIA trains up a recruit to go under cover in the Soviet Union. They put the guy through all the Russian etiquette and Language courses out of Monterrey Bay...He speaks perfect Russian. After all this training he is ready to be deployed. The CIA gets him dropped into Moskova. The KGB have him picked up in an hour.........How did they do it?????

He was Black...

Mountains & Lakes of the extreme NorthEast

Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    Biggest difference between Ebola and Coronavirus is transmission. Coronavirus is probably airborne, so it can spread by cough/sneeze. Ebola is not. If it was, you would see much bigger Ebola epidemics.

My personal theory is that China released this on its own population on purpose. Collateral damage in other countries is icing on the cake. Why? Because their "one child" policy has produced a huge aging population that is poised to be a huge drain on resources with no benefit. They are cleaning house. I bet there will be a vaccine and young adults will be given priority.
    My exact thoughts too, to show the world how big and bad a$$ their Wuhan bio lab is. (emphasis added)
    Last edited by Winni; 01-27-2020 at 05:48 AM.
    =
    Make America under God Again
    *Putting*America*Back*Together*