Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Trump's new legal team members

Quote Originally Posted by finris View Post
    Another Political hack, going back to the Pentagon....Going to the war college in the fall, to teach....To Teach what I wonder?? How to be a piece of Sh-t political hack.....The military has been at war for 18 years, and they have Lt. Col. who are nothing but politicians......
    That is until he is charged with treason, which I think is a possibility being he was attached at the hip with State Dept.s dealings in Ukraine.
    Note....the Amb. Yonavitch recently resigned from the State Dept. Why you ask? Because she can't be compelled to testify at any hearings. But she CAN be charged criminally.
    There was a heck of a lot of people who knew exactly what and why ol' Hunter, and Joe were up to in Ukraine. Somewhere along the trough they were compensated.
    WEASEL.....a perfect description of Lt. Col. Vindman. There are others but if I listed them here I would be banned.

POTUS on a roll, another swamp rat gone ; Gordon Sondland

https://www.businessinsider.com/impe...assador-2020-2

That is until he is charged with treason, which I think is a possibility being he was attached at the hip with State Dept.s dealings in Ukraine.
    Note....the Amb. Yonavitch recently resigned from the State Dept. Why you ask? Because she can't be compelled to testify at any hearings. But she CAN be charged criminally.
    There was a heck of a lot of people who knew exactly what and why ol' Hunter, and Joe were up to in Ukraine. Somewhere along the trough they were compensated.
    WEASEL.....a perfect description of Lt. Col. Vindman. There are others but if I listed them here I would be banned.
    spot on, I think demotion / reassignment was only the first step

here's what Piglosi had to say about those firings:

Lieutenant Colonel Vindman has proven to be an American patriot: on the battlefield when he earned a Purple Heart, and in the House trial when he spoke truth to power. His brave testimony showed America that right still matters.

“President Trump is impeached forever. The shameful firing of Colonel Vindman was a clear and brazen act of retaliation that showcases the President’s fear of the truth. The President’s vindictiveness is precisely what led Republican Senators to be accomplices to his cover-up. The firing of this patriotic soldier is a sad and shameless loss for America’s security.

“History will remember Lieutenant Colonel Vindman as an American hero.”