Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump's new legal team members

Third amendment failed. Same.. 53 to 47.
    McConnel moved to end these remaining votes on Dems amendment but Schumer veamently refused. He says they have several and they want votes on each and every one. P... I watch Nadler through each of these votes. He looked like he was gonna slide back first out of his chair and under the table. Dems were sure they had at least 4 Repubs to vote with them.
    53 to 47 across the board today/night.
    Making good people helpless, doesn't make bad people harmless!

watching this it is apparent to me that there is going to be a BIG declass of documents . Pres. Trump's lawyers are setting up those idiot demonrats for a major declass that will expose them all. In the words of Q , It's gonna be Biblical.

I sense the same, bam. This is where it all begins to unfold..... And what we've been waiting for four years for.

I'm not holding my breath.
    Don't bring skittles to a gun fight.

So, we get 15 frickin hours of Adam Schitt and only 5 minutes of Pam Bondi ??!!! Life is NOT fair.

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    So, we get 15 frickin hours of Adam Schitt and only 5 minutes of Pam Bondi ??!!! Life is NOT fair.
    Let "Schitz" rant. He's only sticking his neck deeper into the noose. PULEEEEEZE!!! Let me be the one who pulls the lever to drop his sorry arse through the gallows trap door! Then, 'no nads" Nadler can be next. Y'all line'em up, send'em up, I'll hang'em! But, I have another way to take "real good care" of them, but I'm not sure it would be appropriate to post it here.

i am a bit surprised the Republicans stayed as united as they did.
    and after the shenanigans of the rats last night I bet they are even more united and pissed off and resolved for payback.
    and I hope that you guys are right that a declass is coming because as we all know these rats are dirty.

Shlt for brains makes me sleepy listening to him. Sounds like he's reading a children's book to a class of scholars that all appear to be falling into a sleep tyrants.

Quote Originally Posted by Camouflaged View Post
    Shlt for brains makes me sleepy listening to him. Sounds like he's reading a children's book to a class of scholars that all appear to be falling into a sleep tyrants.
    I still say that stupid expression on his face, continuously, looks like he just got snake bit. You know, that "oh, shlt, now what ?!" expression.

Have you guys seen the meme Trump is retweeting.. Road runner vs Coyote. Funny as hell!